Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Custom Bellows UK Ordering Status

Re: Custom Bellows UK Ordering Status

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Unkefer View Post
    Sinar Norma Special Bellows No 2075 by Nokton48, on Flickr

My next request for Custom Bellows will be a fabricate a Sinar Norma No. 275 "Special Bellows". This is 5x7 Norma Standard to 8x10 Norma Standard. I recently saw one of these advertised (been looking with no luck 30 years) and it was absolutely trashed. Luckily I have a set of Norma frames in good condition. I will again ask them to mount the frames to the finished bellows, ready to go.

This is what I'll be sending them.
    Hi Dan,
    No problem I will let you know when it arrives
    What extension are you looking at?
    We made all the original Sinar so quite familiar with it
    Cheers

That's interesting. They made all the original Sinar Norma Bellows. How great is it that they still rebuild new ones?
    Flikr Photos Here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/18134483@N04/

“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
    ― Mark Twain

Sinar Norma Special Bellows 1 by Nokton48, on Flickr

Keith at Camera Bellows in the UK has finished my next new project. A Sinar Norma "Special Bellows No 2075", which is a 5x7 Sinar Norma bellows frame in the front, and an 8x10 Sinar Norma bellows frame in the rear.

Now ready to ship to me

This will be great for mounting extra big lenses, or creating a very long tapered bellows that goes from 4x5 (or 5x7) to 8x10

― Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Unkefer View Post
    Sinar Norma Special Bellows 1 by Nokton48, on Flickr

Keith at Camera Bellows in the UK has finished my next new project. A Sinar Norma "Special Bellows", which is a 5x7 Sinar Norma bellows frame in the front, and an 8x10 Sinar Norma bellows frame in the rear.

Now ready to ship to me

This will be great for mounting extra big lenses, or creating a very long tapered bellows that goes from 4x5 (or 5x7) to 8x10
    We had Linhof make one of these for Dixie Cup to use on a Linhof GTL 810 with a 420mm lens at 1:1.
    Had to supply a 1 meter long telescoping rail along with the special 810 to 57 bellows, a special 57 auxiliary standard and an extra long 57 to 45 bellows.

They supported it with a Linhof Studiomatic ll studio stand under the back of the system and a Linhof Heavy Duty Pro tripod under the front of the rail.
    They shot a sample at 1:1 of each product they produced from dinner plates to small cups.

I received three new bellows for a Deardorff 11x14 studio camera from Camera Bellows! It is great to know that very high quality work can still be done quickly and reasonably. Thanks Keith.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DeardorffS11_extend.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	206582
    Last edited by Jason Greenberg Motamedi; 4-Aug-2020 at 15:35. Reason: Attached image

I would love a pic of them installed

Please

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Greenberg Motamedi View Post
    I received three new bellows for a Deardorff 11x14 studio camera from Camera Bellows yesterday! It is great to know that very high quality work can still be done quickly and reasonably. Thanks Keith.
    Tin Can

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon View Post
    We had Linhof make one of these for Dixie Cup to use on a Linhof GTL 810 with a 420mm lens at 1:1.
    Had to supply a 1 meter long telescoping rail along with the special 810 to 57 bellows, a special 57 auxiliary standard and an extra long 57 to 45 bellows.

They supported it with a Linhof Studiomatic ll studio stand under the back of the system and a Linhof Heavy Duty Pro tripod under the front of the rail.
    They shot a sample at 1:1 of each product they produced from dinner plates to small cups.

Thanks for that Bob. Very interesting. I have everything now I need to do exactly that but with Norma. My stand is Peco Profia. I also use the FOBA C40 8x10 Norma tripods.
    Last edited by Daniel Unkefer; 17-Jul-2020 at 16:53.

― Mark Twain

8x10 to 5x7 Norma Special Bellows 1 by Nokton48, on Flickr

Norma Special Bellows arrived from the UK today. Goes 8x10 to 5x7, then the regular 5x7 to 4x5. Very Very stable.

This combo is in the original Norma catalog. Shown with my 360 Componon enlarging lens. Mounted to the Norma board with a Durst enlarger "mounting cup" on the back. Repair Guru Ken Ruth suggested to me that I get all the Componons, that was a great idea. They were cheap at the time and quite usuable.

The tripod is a FOBA C40 which is also in the original Norma catalog for use with the 8x10 Norma.
    Last edited by Daniel Unkefer; 9-Aug-2020 at 09:24.

― Mark Twain

Very nice, so 2 weeks to ship?
    Tin Can

Yes that's about right, it took much longer this time than my first project earlier, I suspect that is due to the Covid. Got the first shipment in like four days.

― Mark Twain

I remember that short ship time

Everything seems in slow motion
    Tin Can