Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Replacement parts for Wista 45SP

Replacement parts for Wista 45SP

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to get replacement parts for the Wista 45SP? Specifically the locking levers for the upper track. I have broken shattered two of the hex rings on these levers from two different Wista while locking them.

I've posted to the "Wanted to buy" forum here already.

BH sells new Wista 45SP's, and I've just contacted them regarding replacement parts.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Patrick

Re: Replacement parts for Wista 45SP

Nippon Photoclinic is the exclusive North American authorized service center for Wista cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post
    Nippon Photoclinic is the exclusive North American authorized service center for Wista cameras.
    Thanks so much, scm. I've just contacted them.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Gauthier View Post
    Thanks so much, scm. I've just contacted them.
    Let me know if you are able to get anywhere with them. I called yesterday looking for light seals, but the individual I spoke with didn't know any parts, just wanted pictures to look at. I figured "Light seals for Wista SP" was more then enough. The conversation was less then inspiring to say the least.
    Ira Summers

Quote Originally Posted by FredrickSummers View Post
    Let me know if you are able to get anywhere with them. I called yesterday looking for light seals, but the individual I spoke with didn't know any parts, just wanted pictures to look at. I figured "Light seals for Wista SP" was more then enough. The conversation was less then inspiring to say the least.
    You need to talk ro Rim at Nippon, not an individual.

I just dashed an email off to them for a knob - I included a picture - hopefully they will have the part or a set at a reasonable price.
    Marc

Quote Originally Posted by FredrickSummers View Post

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to get replacement parts for the Wista 45SP? Specifically the locking levers for the upper track. I have broken shattered two of the hex rings on these levers from two different Wista while locking them.

I've posted to the "Wanted to buy" forum here already.

BH sells new Wista 45SP's, and I've just contacted them regarding replacement parts.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Patrick
    I have an SP so I hope that there is more follow up on Nippon or other other options.-

Quote Originally Posted by zony View Post
    I just dashed an email off to them for a knob - I included a picture - hopefully they will have the part or a set at a reasonable price.
    Marc
    Let me know how it goes. I made the light seals I was looking for, but still need a rear hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ira Summers

I've got my parts in the mail. They had the locking levers for the upper track and screws, but could not provide a spare shoe, strap mounts, and strap. As bob mentions, Rim has knowledge in the Wista department, and provided the product #'s. I contacted B&H at the same time as nipponphotoclinic. B&H they said they could inquire if I had the product #'s (but this info is hard to find!). I wonder if they would have gone through nipponphotoclinic in the end anyways. I am also fortunate enough to know a very resourceful LF member living in the Wista motherland who graciously sourced and shipped the other parts . B.S.Kumar is a great resource in this forum, and has always provided excellent service.

I've got my parts in the mail. They had the locking levers for the upper track and screws, but could not provide a spare shoe, strap mounts, and strap. As bob mentions, Rim has knowledge in the Wista department, and provided the product #'s. I contacted B&H at the same time as nipponphotoclinic. B&H they said they could inquire if I had the product #'s (but this info is hard to find!). I wonder if they would have gone through nipponphotoclinic in the end anyways. I am also fortunate enough to know a very resourceful LF member living in the Wista motherland who graciously sourced and shipped the other parts . B.S.Kumar is a great resource in this forum, and has always provided excellent service.
    I'm glad! I agree about Kumar. He is the one that procured my SP for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ira Summers