Page 555 of 655 FirstFirst ... 55455505545553554555556557565605 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,550 of 6546

Thread: Use of X-ray film: technical discussion with example images

Re: Use of X-ray film: technical discussion with example images

Quote Originally Posted by koraks View Post
    How do the 'xray only' films relate to the 'regular xray' films in your experience? Comparable, or slower + higher contrast?
    SOme slower,some faster, and contrast dependent on developer and method. I did this experimentation 20+ years ago and have no current notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Noel View Post
    SOme slower,some faster, and contrast dependent on developer and method. I did this experimentation 20+ years ago and have no current notes.
    I was contacted by an Egyptian dealer, who was offered a green 10 x 12 cm Fuji X-ray film.
    In fact ,, I am seeking to know the characteristics of each species or class through the experiences and tests of professors who preceded me in this field and have a lot of practical experience ..
    - If you don't mind,
    I hope you give me an overview of each category and the best way to deal with it and the best developer that is compatible with it.
    God bless you

All of the shots that I have posted are with Fuji green. Its called Super HR-UC

Quote Originally Posted by blue4130 View Post
    All of the shots that I have posted are with Fuji green. Its called Super HR-UC
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by mohmadkhatab View Post
    I was contacted by an Egyptian dealer, who was offered a green 10 x 12 cm Fuji X-ray film.
    In fact ,, I am seeking to know the characteristics of each species or class through the experiences and tests of professors who preceded me in this field and have a lot of practical experience ..
    - If you don't mind,
    I hope you give me an overview of each category and the best way to deal with it and the best developer that is compatible with it.
    God bless you
    Mohmad, there are so many variables that our past experience may not apply to your exact situation with this film. Just as with regular film, it's best for you to do your own exposure tests and developer tests. However, if you have the patience to read this entire discussion (500+ pages!) you will see many examples of people using this exact film, along with exposure information and developer information.

I know it's a lot to dig through but it is worth it.

I mentioned several developers in a previous reply to you — they are well tested by forum members for x-ray film. You could get good results from any of them if you can source them (or the ingredients to make them). Best of luck to you!
    "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."

seezee at Mercury Photo Bureau
    seezee on Flickr
    seezee's day-job at Messenger Web Design

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PavillionEktascan.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	202781

I have been useing the single sided Ektascan rated at 50, 7x17 cut down from 14x17. Processed in a Unicolor 16x20 drum on a reversing unicolor motor...7ml of HC-110 syrup to 1,000ml of water for 15 mins. This has been working good for me.

Name:	PavillionFP4.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	202783

And here is the same shot useing 7x17 Ilford FP4'

Quote Originally Posted by seezee View Post
    Mohmad, there are so many variables that our past experience may not apply to your exact situation with this film. Just as with regular film, it's best for you to do your own exposure tests and developer tests. However, if you have the patience to read this entire discussion (500+ pages!) you will see many examples of people using this exact film, along with exposure information and developer information.

I know it's a lot to dig through but it is worth it.

I mentioned several developers in a previous reply to you — they are well tested by forum members for x-ray film. You could get good results from any of them if you can source them (or the ingredients to make them). Best of luck to you!
    God bless you ,,
    Happy Easter Holiday ,,
    You are really a good man,
    I am very interested in your suggestion. I think it is a very interesting and important proposal.
    I am currently in the pre-trial phase, which is the stage of gathering information. Yes, I will read 500 pages. Why not. The story is a story of research, research and studies in the first place. There is nothing wrong with reading ,,
    - I never asked for solutions on a plate of gold. I know that I have to strive and strive to reach the desired goals, and this is the difference between those who strive and those who do not.
    Greetings to you ,, God bless you.

Quote Originally Posted by captainscot View Post

Name:	PavillionEktascan.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	202781

I have been useing the single sided Ektascan rated at 50, 7x17 cut down from 14x17. Processed in a Unicolor 16x20 drum on a reversing unicolor motor...7ml of HC-110 syrup to 1,000ml of water for 15 mins. This has been working good for me.
    These are very great results, my dear colleague.
    These are amazing results,
    I am very happy with these great results ,,
    Greetings to you.

My entry for WPPD this year

2020-008_DxO by -HoodedOne-

Shot made with ONDU 8x10 pinhole camera, on fuji x-ray film. Developed in microphen (stock)