Page 278 of 282 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 2817

Thread: Linhof Serial Numbers

  1. #2771

    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    1

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Hello Bob,
    my Technika has the serial # 5015034 - can you tell me the model/year?
    Thanks in advance!

    Kurt

  2. #2772

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Loganville , GA
    Posts
    14,374

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by The_QRT View Post
    Hello Bob,
    my Technika has the serial # 5015034 - can you tell me the model/year?
    Thanks in advance!

    Kurt
    1968/69 Super Technika V 6x9

  3. #2773
    Nat.Images Nat.Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    7

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Good morning for all,
    Could someone inform me, I bought a Tech, but I don't know if it's VI or V model, thanks a lot.
    The serial number is: 79614, and it has the lever to raise and lower
    Thanks

  4. #2774

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Loganville , GA
    Posts
    14,374

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Nat.Images View Post
    Good morning for all,
    Could someone inform me, I bought a Tech, but I don't know if it's VI or V model, thanks a lot.
    The serial number is: 79614, and it has the lever to raise and lower
    Thanks
    1963/1964:45 Super Technika V

  5. #2775
    Nat.Images Nat.Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    7

    Thumbs up Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon View Post
    1963/1964:45 Super Technika V
    Serial number:79614 Technika V,great!!!!

    Thank you very much for prompt reply Mr.Bob
    Nat

  6. #2776
    Embdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    424

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Found a Master Technika with unusual grey leather...
    C531061
    curious about the date and if grey was offered for a special occasion?
    Thanks

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	45 MT2000 C531061 Grey Exterior Leather 106.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	239193 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	45 MT2000 C531061 Grey Exterior Leather 108.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	239194 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	45 MT2000 C531061 Grey Exterior Leather 109.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	239195

  7. #2777

    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Posts
    2

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Hello Bob, My Linhoff has a serial No. 21447. Could you tell me the model/year? Thank you.

  8. #2778

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Loganville , GA
    Posts
    14,374

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonty View Post
    Hello Bob, My Linhoff has a serial No. 21447. Could you tell me the model/year? Thank you.
    Sorry, I have no records of pre war cameras.

  9. #2779

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Loganville , GA
    Posts
    14,374

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Embdude View Post
    Found a Master Technika with unusual grey leather...
    C531061
    curious about the date and if grey was offered for a special occasion?
    Thanks

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	45 MT2000 C531061 Grey Exterior Leather 106.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	239193 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	45 MT2000 C531061 Grey Exterior Leather 108.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	239194 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	45 MT2000 C531061 Grey Exterior Leather 109.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	239195
    After 1983. I donít know of any cameras in the Master Terchnika series with gray covering.

  10. #2780

    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Posts
    2

    Thumbs up Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon View Post
    Sorry, I have no records of pre war cameras.
    Thanks for your quick response Bob

Similar Threads

  1. Linhof serial number
    By Varakan Ten Tipprapa in forum Cameras & Camera Accessories
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 23-May-2023, 03:13
  2. Kodak Lens Serial Numbers meaning?
    By Emile J Schwarz in forum Lenses & Lens Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 4-Jun-2002, 14:51
  3. Commercial Ektar serial numbers
    By Ron_673 in forum Lenses & Lens Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 6-Apr-2000, 16:26
  4. Deardorff serial numbers
    By Matthias Schneege in forum Cameras & Camera Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19-May-1999, 08:32

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •