Page 206 of 290 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2892

Thread: Linhof Serial Numbers

Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by trragan View Post
    What about a Linhof with a serial number 67190?
    Super Technika IV, about ‘61.

I have a Master with serial number 6445490 with E below the serial number. Can you please tell me year of manufacturing and what the E means. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alphotos View Post
    I have a Master with serial number 6445490 with E below the serial number. Can you please tell me year of manufacturing and what the E means. Thanks
    End of 76. No idea about the letter, unless your camera is one of the black ones with the external normally chrome finish is painted black.

I am new to large format and I managed to find a Linhof Technika. The camera appears to have had very little use or no use at all. It has been store extremely well. The camera and the many accessories came in the original Linhof case. The camera itself has serial number 80351. Any information on model, year, etc would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Paulo2 View Post
    I am new to large format and I managed to find a Linhof Technika. The camera appears to have had very little use or no use at all. It has been store extremely well. The camera and the many accessories came in the original Linhof case. The camera itself has serial number 80351. Any information on model, year, etc would be greatly appreciated
    1964 Super Technika V.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon View Post
    1964 Super Technika V.
    Thanks for that. I can't believe the age. Apart from some of glue separation, the thing looks like it has just come out of a show room. Is the brown Linhof case a common item.

Thanks for that. I can't believe the age. Apart from some of glue separation, the thing looks like it has just come out of a show room. Is the brown Linhof case a common item.
    Light gray was the V, the IV was tan.
    You can easily tell the difference. The V has a crank to raise and lower the front standard. The IV had a knob on the back side of the front standard to do the same.

Light gray was the V, the IV was tan.
    You can easily tell the difference. The V has a crank to raise and lower the front standard. The IV had a knob on the back side of the front standard to do the same.
    I am talking about the case that the camera equipment is housed in. It is like a suit case with the Linhof name on it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200130_114814.jpg   20200130_114706.jpg   20200130_114837.jpg  

I am talking about the case that the camera equipment is housed in. It is like a suit case with the Linhof name on it
    Was common, for the last few decades it is aluminum or a backpack from Koenig.

Was common, for the last few decades it is aluminum or a backpack from Koenig.
    Bob
    Do you know if the König Universal-Photobag backpack
    http://linhof.com/en/koenig-universal-photobag-2/
    is available for purchase in the USA? Linhof lists the backpack on their website, but B&H doesn't seem to carry it. B&H does list many Mic Stands, Boom Arms, etc König products but no cases.
    I recently borrowed a Linhof Technika system that was stored in a Alu-Case Master Technika (case). I assume that the case was König brand. That case, for sure, was not inexpensive, but none of any of my present cases, including a circa 1980s? RIMOWA, could match the quality and workmanship of that case.
    thanks