Page 226 of 236 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2352

Thread: Linhof Serial Numbers

  1. #2251

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    245

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Hey, Bob. I just bought a camera sold as a Tech V, and can't figure out how to rotate the back -- it does not seem to be the required release button. Can you tell me year and make of 2111196 and whether the back is supposed to rotate? Thanks for your help. Bill
    Bill Poole

    "Speak softly, but carry a big camera."

  2. #2252

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Buford, GA
    Posts
    13,602

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Poole View Post
    Hey, Bob. I just bought a camera sold as a Tech V, and can't figure out how to rotate the back -- it does not seem to be the required release button. Can you tell me year and make of 2111196 and whether the back is supposed to rotate? Thanks for your help. Bill
    1965 V and the back rotates. As it is 55 years old it probably needs a proper service.

  3. #2253

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    245

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Thanks, Bob. This one is missing both the latches for the back movement and the button for back rotation. It's going back. Thanks again. Bill
    Bill Poole

    "Speak softly, but carry a big camera."

  4. #2254

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Buford, GA
    Posts
    13,602

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Poole View Post
    Thanks, Bob. This one is missing both the latches for the back movement and the button for back rotation. It's going back. Thanks again. Bill
    Might be a good camera if you let Bill at Precision do a CLA on it. Check with him before returning it.

  5. #2255

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Hi Bob, I'm looking to find out the age of my new/old Linhof Technika, its serial number is 31 43 86.
    Thanks!

  6. #2256

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Buford, GA
    Posts
    13,602

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by decaf View Post
    Hi Bob, I'm looking to find out the age of my new/old Linhof Technika, its serial number is 31 43 86.
    Thanks!
    1953 Technika lll.

  7. #2257

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon View Post
    1953 Technika lll.
    Thank you! :-)

  8. #2258

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    36

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Hi - I'm looking for the year for a Technika IV with the serial number 62963. Thanks!

  9. #2259

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Buford, GA
    Posts
    13,602

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by wyofilm View Post
    Hi - I'm looking for the year for a Technika IV with the serial number 62963. Thanks!
    1957

  10. #2260

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    36

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Thank you!

Similar Threads

  1. Linhof serial number
    By Varakan Ten Tipprapa in forum Cameras & Camera Accessories
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 9-Jun-2008, 05:44
  2. Kodak Lens Serial Numbers meaning?
    By Emile J Schwarz in forum Lenses & Lens Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 4-Jun-2002, 14:51
  3. Commercial Ektar serial numbers
    By Ron_673 in forum Lenses & Lens Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 6-Apr-2000, 16:26
  4. Deardorff serial numbers
    By Matthias Schneege in forum Cameras & Camera Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19-May-1999, 08:32

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •