Page 243 of 245 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245 LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2450

Thread: Linhof Serial Numbers

  1. #2421

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon View Post
    Would need a full serial number.
    Hi Bob, it's full number...

  2. #2422

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Buford, GA
    Posts
    13,712

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldwunsch View Post
    Hi Bob, it's full number...
    I only have post WW ll serial numbers.

  3. #2423

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Thanks, i wiil contact the factory...
    O.

  4. #2424

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Hi,
    I have a Technika 23 Serial Number
    47839
    B

    and a Technika III 5x7
    39304

    I'd appreciate very much to know when they were built.

    🤔

  5. #2425

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Buford, GA
    Posts
    13,712

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by irvingRadovich View Post
    Hi,
    I have a Technika 23 Serial Number
    47839
    B

    and a Technika III 5x7
    39304

    I'd appreciate very much to know when they were built.

    🤔
    No record of that 23.

    1952/53 for the 57.

  6. #2426

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Hello! I bought what the man in the store, and their adv, said was a Linhof Technika V a few days ago (my first Linhof). Had done some research beforehand and am sure it is a Master Technika. Curious about from when it is. Serial number: 6481482.

  7. #2427

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Buford, GA
    Posts
    13,712

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by AnetteB View Post
    Hello! I bought what the man in the store, and their adv, said was a Linhof Technika V a few days ago (my first Linhof). Had done some research beforehand and am sure it is a Master Technika. Curious about from when it is. Serial number: 6481482.
    It’s a 1988 Master Technika. If it is the MT it has the lift up flap on top of the body. If it is a V it doesn’t have that flap.

  8. #2428

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Thank you, Bob. Indeed, that flap made it clear what it is.

  9. #2429

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    6

    Linhof Serial Numbers

    Hi everyone, a Linhof newbie here (not new to photography, but to Linhof)

    I bought V serial number: 2111148.

    Bob... Can you help me please

  10. #2430

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Buford, GA
    Posts
    13,712

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper75 View Post
    Hi everyone, a Linhof newbie here (not new to photography, but to Linhof)

    I bought V serial number: 2111148.

    Bob... Can you help me please
    1965

Similar Threads

  1. Linhof serial number
    By Varakan Ten Tipprapa in forum Cameras & Camera Accessories
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 9-Jun-2008, 05:44
  2. Kodak Lens Serial Numbers meaning?
    By Emile J Schwarz in forum Lenses & Lens Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 4-Jun-2002, 14:51
  3. Commercial Ektar serial numbers
    By Ron_673 in forum Lenses & Lens Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 6-Apr-2000, 16:26
  4. Deardorff serial numbers
    By Matthias Schneege in forum Cameras & Camera Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19-May-1999, 08:32

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •