Page 285 of 289 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 2881

Thread: Linhof Serial Numbers

  1. #2841
    Embdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    457

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon View Post
    I have no idea.
    Can you tell if 33631 would have been close to when the 5x7 III began production?

  2. #2842

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Loganville , GA
    Posts
    14,413

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Embdude View Post
    Can you tell if 33631 would have been close to when the 5x7 III began production?
    August 1948

  3. #2843
    Embdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    457

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon View Post
    August 1948
    Thanks Bob. I would say August 1948 puts it far enough away from the 57 III that it was probably not influenced by the 57 III design. The 45 III was well established at this point so probably the design was just borrowed from it.

    I have now spotted a second late model 13x18 II with the latches (no SN given) so it was not just a one-off. It could still be a retrofit but likely it was a feature incorporated into the very late model 13x18 II's.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600-108.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	244144

  4. #2844
    Embdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    457

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Hello Bob, hope you had a great thanksgiving!

    I have recently seen a Technika 2000 with a gold interior - sn C542033

    Are you familiar with this special edition?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600-217.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	244376 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600-213.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	244377 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600-216.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	244378

  5. #2845

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Loganville , GA
    Posts
    14,413

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Embdude View Post
    Hello Bob, hope you had a great thanksgiving!

    I have recently seen a Technika 2000 with a gold interior - sn C542033

    Are you familiar with this special edition?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600-217.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	244376 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600-213.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	244377 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600-216.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	244378
    Number is post 1993 but I never saw one like that.

  6. #2846

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    2

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Hi Bob, I have a Super Technika No.39676. May I ask when it was made please? Thanks a lot.

  7. #2847

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Loganville , GA
    Posts
    14,413

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by PetrL View Post
    Hi Bob, I have a Super Technika No.39676. May I ask when it was made please? Thanks a lot.
    June 1956 itís a Technik IV 5x7

  8. #2848

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    29

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Hi there Bob,
    I recently acquired a really cherry Kardan Color 45S. It appears to be a relatively late production one. I'm guessing 1973-74, all black knobs. Serial#5742422 Would you mind checking your records to confirm when it was produced?

    Thanks,
    Bibb in San Antonio

  9. #2849

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Loganville , GA
    Posts
    14,413

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by bibbt View Post
    Hi there Bob,
    I recently acquired a really cherry Kardan Color 45S. It appears to be a relatively late production one. I'm guessing 1973-74, all black knobs. Serial#5742422 Would you mind checking your records to confirm when it was produced?

    Thanks,
    Bibb in San Antonio
    Early 73

  10. #2850

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Collinsville, CT USA
    Posts
    2,321

    Re: Linhof Serial Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Embdude View Post
    Hello Bob, hope you had a great thanksgiving!

    I have recently seen a Technika 2000 with a gold interior - sn C542033

    Are you familiar with this special edition?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600-217.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	244376 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600-213.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	244377 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600-216.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	244378
    Many years ago I had a friend who was a bit of a Technika collector. He had a body very, very similar to yours as I remember it being. The replating (not repainting) was an aftermarket non-functional modification. He told me it was not done or offered by Linhof, but its quality was up to Linhof's standards. Beautiful camera...

Similar Threads

  1. Linhof serial number
    By Varakan Ten Tipprapa in forum Cameras & Camera Accessories
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 23-May-2023, 03:13
  2. Kodak Lens Serial Numbers meaning?
    By Emile J Schwarz in forum Lenses & Lens Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 4-Jun-2002, 14:51
  3. Commercial Ektar serial numbers
    By Ron_673 in forum Lenses & Lens Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 6-Apr-2000, 16:26
  4. Deardorff serial numbers
    By Matthias Schneege in forum Cameras & Camera Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19-May-1999, 08:32

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •