Hi, Q1) Someone on this site commented that TMax 4x5 film should not be develope d in TMax developer, but TMax RS. I'm not familar with this developer. Is this a true statement, and is the RS liquid or powder? I don't want to work with powder, only because I here its harder to work with. Q 2) I will be developing just like I did in school, the film will go on a film ha nger, and put in, probably a tuperware type container, three lined up. Developer , stop bath, fixer, and then I think, water bath, hypo, water bath, photo flo. D eveloping as follows = film on flm hangers, put in chemistry, lifted up and to t he left, back down, and lifted up and to the right, back down, etc.. What I can' t remember is the sequence, ( like, for 5 sec., every 30 sec.). Can anyone advi se me? School lab is closed till fall so I can't go get the directions. P.S. H ow long for the waterbath, and hypo, and waterbath? Q3) I have a new Gralab dark room timer. The numbers are illuminated with day glo, so it absorbs light and il luminates in the dark. The problem is it doesn't stay illuminated for to long. F rustrating. Its the same with my Beseler enlarging timer. Even more frustrating. What I don't understand is in school we had the Gralab timers, just like mine, but metal instead of plastic. I assumed only because they're older, and everythi ng is made with plastic today. They stayed illuminated for the entire lab, (4 hr s.,), and lights were never turned on. I was at Le Camera and they were selling used Gralab timers. The all metal one was more expensive than the plastic one, b oth in fine condition. I don't get it. Maybe price difference only because of me tal vs plastic, but is there any other difference between the two? I didn't have time to ask them. Thanks for any info, Raven