Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Show of my carbon and platinum prints -- The University of the Arts in Philadelphia

LF/ULF Carbon Printer Jim Fitzgerald's Avatar

Re: Show of my carbon and platinum prints -- The University of the Arts in Philadelph

Vaughn, congrat's my friend. Well deserved. I know the work is first rate. I hope someone who attends can send you some pictures of the show. Love to see them.

Re: Show of my carbon and platinum prints -- The University of the Arts in Philadelph

Congrats, Vaughn! I can appreciate the amount of work that goes into producing a show.

Kirk -- just found out that they are still working on trying to get me out there (to give a demo or workshop in Carbon printing). So who knows, I might still be able to see the show!

Bummer about your DC show.

Vaughn

Vaughn, that would be great if they have you come out. At my last show I was given the opportunity to give a lecture on carbon transfer printing that went very, very well. People then can understand the beauty of this process and its value to a collector. Hope you get there!

Vaughn, again congratulations on the east coast show, those who see your work will get a special look at some of the west coast's most beautiful photography. I believe it's right up there with the legendary west coast photographers who have set the standards very high. I also hope you're able to go and make an appearance, that would be fantastic. It's going to make those cold freezing bike rides to the University and long nights printing well worth the hard effort.

I work a whopping two blocks from the gallery, so I'll definitely report on the show when it goes up.

Quote Originally Posted by John O'Connell View Post
    I work a whopping two blocks from the gallery, so I'll definitely report on the show when it goes up.
    Ditto for me. Something to look forward to during the cold weather!

Thanks, Jim, Curt. I hope the prints come even halfway to your praise.

John, Joe -- cool, I hope you enjoy the work!

Vaughn

Vaughn, I have no doubt in my mind!

Vaughn, I'm sure the work will be very well received. The prints I've seen in person are stellar and that only comes with years of intense thought and labor. You definitely have found your magic purpose in life.