I've just scheduled my first Introduction to Large Format Photography workshop for 2013: Introduction to Large Format Photography - March 1-3, 2013. Death Valley NP. In 2012, ten people learned the format with me over two sold out workshops. Join us on the first one of 2013 in the incomparable Death Valley National Park. We cover it ALL! At the completion of this intensive 2.5 day workshop, you will be able to efficiently and confidently compose, focus, meter, and expose your own large format photographs.

"Michael provides several quantum leaps of knowledge in all aspects of large format photography. He conscientiously and thoroughly covers every pertinent topic, so that you are in awe of how much you really do know by the end of your time with him. You will not only be able to spell Scheimpflug, you will actually have an intuitive understanding of the principle and know how to apply it to your photography. And Scheimpflug is just one of the seemingly arcane subjects that Michael handily clarifies. Michael is the best photography instructor I have ever encountered. Treat yourself to one of his workshops, and get ready for many AHA moments!" Susan - Davis, CA