Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Photobackpacker Cascade Film holder

Re: Photobackpacker Cascade Film holder

Very happy with my 810 cascade bags. Very nice to have it hanging on the tripod, yeah I guess if was windy, I would remove it before tripping the shutter. Got hit by a wave breaking over the rock I was set up on and the cascade did a good job of keeping the holders dry. Yes I had the dark cloth covering the lens and shutter so they were ok too. Now what's the best way to clean salt deposits from inside a bellows.

Roger

I have the 4x5 model with the shoulder strap and love it. I used it on a two week road trip and it was great...marvelous way to manage film holders.
    Best regards,

Bob
    CEO-CFO-EIEIO, Ret.

I'm looking forward to receiving my 810 model, a nice price on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobackpacker View Post
    If you are not in a hurry, order your film holder case, I will ship it via first class mail and refund the difference. I don't offer first class since the size restrictions make it applicable only to smaller items. I shipped one the other day and it arrived in 8 days at about 1/2 the cost of Priority Mail.
    @photobackpacker please tell me you still make these holders? I heard a rumor you retired, but am crossing my fingers that I might be hearing incorrectly.

Thank you for your time.

-Nohemi

Quote Originally Posted by 11nomee View Post
    @photobackpacker please tell me you still make these holders? I heard a rumor you retired, but am crossing my fingers that I might be hearing incorrectly.

Thank you for your time.

-Nohemi
    Yes, I am still making them. My bride of 50 summers and I are snowbirding in Florida until March 1. I will be able to accept order then.

Bruce
    Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Photobackpacker View Post
    Yes, I am still making them. My bride of 50 summers and I are snowbirding in Florida until March 1. I will be able to accept order then.

Bruce
    Yay! Enjoy that time with your wife, I'm happy to hear you are still making the holders. Look forward to hearing back upon your return to the real world

Bruce are you still selling mainly over here or the Bay? I want to know what do you still have in stock, being myself a latecomer to the LF family (I only started after your retired...!!) I have a couple of lens cases and cascading film holder cases, but am also trying to help my friends looking out for it! Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzz View Post
    Bruce are you still selling mainly over here or the Bay? I want to know what do you still have in stock, being myself a latecomer to the LF family (I only started after your retired...!!) I have a couple of lens cases and cascading film holder cases, but am also trying to help my friends looking out for it! Cheers.
    Still live in Minnesota (although in Florida until March 1, 2020.) I will post an update when I am back in my shop.

Bruce (aka Photobackpacker)
    Bruce

Bruce...you deserve to retire - but it is sooooo good to hear that (it sounds like) you will still be creating some great products!