Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack View Post
That's good to know, thanks for that. What kind of bellows extension length would you be looking at for an acceptable minimum focus distance with these lenses? Also, my intention is to have everything sharp within a table top model, is that something you achieved with the above? Sorry if the questiions seem naive, very new to LF.
Ok, yes it was sharp with in the area I was shooting. The Alphax shutter stops down further than the parked F64. It does about f 140. Measured with calipers and divided into 190mm. As far as extension goes I used a bellows extension calculater. The true F stop would have been around F 300 or more. But the calculator takes care of that. same with the 75mm Dagor. You really need to watch the movements carefully. The sky can go soft easily. When you do this type of closeup work there are some comprimises you may need depending on your camera.. I found I had better images shooting outside with a light box set up using new queen sized bedsheets. Very bright with quick shutter speeds. 1/10 of a sec...