I take pictures with a 1950’s view camera (4x5). A while ago, I purchased a (new) Rodenstock Apo Sironar S 135mm lens. I took a series of landscape photos, had a photo lab develop the film, and then was diverted from processing/printing for a few months. When I did finally print, all the shots (about 14) were blurry as if I had focused badly. Now, I’m capable of missing focus some of the time—but not all. I’m thinking that the problem is NOT a lens defect; if that were the case, the problem wouldn’t be an out-of-focus effect, but some more obvious anomaly in the image field. I’m wondering if somehow I’m placing the front lens of the lens assembly at an incorrect distance from the rear lens. I might have done this by accidentally substituting the rear lens of another of my 135 mm lens assemblies for the one that came with the Rodenstock. I also note that there is a space ring between the lensboard and the rear lens; could I have substituted that from another lens? Does the Rodenstock assembly have a spacer ring (the ring may have come from my 135mm Schneider lens). Anyhow, the Rodenstock is unusable as is. Anyone have any ideas?