View Poll Results: Desired Focal Length!

Voters
329. You may not vote on this poll
  • 65mm

    98 29.79%
  • 90mm

    231 70.21%
Page 275 of 299 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 2986

Thread: Wanderlust 4x5 P&S

  1. #2741

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Saratoga Springs, NY, USA
    Posts
    804

    Re: Wanderlust 4x5 P&S

    Asking for a friend who pre-ordered one on their website, not through kickstarter. Does the current batch of manufactured cameras including non-KS orders?
    David Aimone Photography
    Critiques always welcome...

  2. #2742

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    19

    Re: Wanderlust 4x5 P&S

    Quote Originally Posted by David Aimone View Post
    Asking for a friend who pre-ordered one on their website, not through kickstarter. Does the current batch of manufactured cameras including non-KS orders?
    Ben has indicated that no pre-orders (non-KS) have been shipped. They still have more backer rewards to ship before they get to the pre-order units AFAIK.

  3. #2743

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    75

    Re: Wanderlust 4x5 P&S

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Cole View Post
    Anybody in the last batch that Justin dropped off at the PO this past weekend actually have a working tracking number yet? In other words, when I click on my tracking number, I get a "number not found" notice.

    I figured that all the packages should have been scanned by the PO by now.
    In the past I have had USPS tracking numbers behave strangely. On one package from the east coast after 4 days there were no updates on the tracking number, then on the day it arrived the whole sequence of all the waypoints filled in at the same time. Like I said, strange.

  4. #2744

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Posts
    1,485

    Re: Wanderlust 4x5 P&S

    Quote Originally Posted by plywood View Post
    In the past I have had USPS tracking numbers behave strangely. On one package from the east coast after 4 days there were no updates on the tracking number, then on the day it arrived the whole sequence of all the waypoints filled in at the same time. Like I said, strange.
    I'll give it a day or two more before I worry about it.
    Jim Cole
    Flagstaff, AZ

  5. #2745

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Saratoga Springs, NY, USA
    Posts
    804

    Re: Wanderlust 4x5 P&S

    I wasn't asking if they had been shipped, but if they were manufactured and on-site to be shipped later, after the KS rewards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly_1971 View Post
    Ben has indicated that no pre-orders (non-KS) have been shipped. They still have more backer rewards to ship before they get to the pre-order units AFAIK.
    David Aimone Photography
    Critiques always welcome...

  6. #2746
    Roger Thoms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA, Flagstaff AZ
    Posts
    1,343

    Re: Wanderlust 4x5 P&S

    Quote Originally Posted by David Aimone View Post
    I wasn't asking if they had been shipped, but if they were manufactured and on-site to be shipped later, after the KS rewards.
    I believe they did manufacture enough cameras and have them on hand to fulfill the preorders. These should ship after the backers cameras have shipped.

    Roger

  7. #2747

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    southwest PA, USA
    Posts
    408

    Re: Wanderlust 4x5 P&S

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Cole View Post
    Anybody in the last batch that Justin dropped off at the PO this past weekend actually have a working tracking number yet? In other words, when I click on my tracking number, I get a "number not found" notice.

    I figured that all the packages should have been scanned by the PO by now.
    I get the same thing still, but I don't always put much faith in the USPS tracking updates. I've gotten at least three packages that had been lost according to the tracking, but showed up fine. I'll give it until next week before I start to make noises.

    I'm looking forward to trying the pinhole. I can't remember now - does the Polaroid 405 fit it? 'Instant' pinholes would be cool.

  8. #2748
    Roger Thoms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA, Flagstaff AZ
    Posts
    1,343

    Re: Wanderlust 4x5 P&S

    Jim, remember your dealing with USPS, tracking info can definitely lag. I'm sure everything is fine and your camera is on it's way. Just the same I wish you all the luck inn the world.

    Roger

  9. #2749

    Re: Wanderlust 4x5 P&S

    I am planning on shooting the 'stephen spielberg' of unboxing videos.

  10. #2750

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,424

    Re: Wanderlust 4x5 P&S

    Quote Originally Posted by sperdynamite View Post
    I am planning on shooting the 'stephen spielberg' of unboxing videos.
    Haha, I love it. If you want to go full Spielberg, you have to start with the reaction shot.

    EXT. FRONT STOOP - DAY
    Mark, sitting on the his stoop, catches sight of the mail carrier in the distance.He SLOWLY stands and takes off his sunglasses in disbelief.
    I think you could milk that for a full minute before you even show the box.

Similar Threads

  1. 8x10 or 4x5: Can't decide on a camera for both formats
    By Daniel Stone in forum Cameras & Camera Accessories
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 7-Feb-2010, 16:19
  2. Stitching Question - Digital SLR vs 4x5
    By AlaBill in forum Digital Processing
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 9-Mar-2007, 22:30

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •