View Poll Results: Desired Focal Length!

Voters
329. You may not vote on this poll
  • 65mm

98 29.79%
  • 90mm

231 70.21%
Page 266 of 299 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2986

Thread: Wanderlust 4x5 P&S

Re: Wanderlust 4x5 P&S

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Fry View Post
    The "4X5 holders for 9X12 film" will work fine with 9 cm X 12 cm cut film which I thought was pretty standard in Europe.
    Thank you Kirk for your suggestion, I can get 9x12 film quite easily, that's true, or even cut the 4x5 that I already have, but processing 9x12 would be much more trouble as I got MOD54 for developing, I got 4x5 holder for my scanner to scan, and also 4x5 film is still in general more popular and comes in way broader selection. That is why I'd rather go 4x5.

Nice to hear overseas backers are getting cameras in hand. I am looking forward to more 'first impressions', especially the helical action, play and damping. This helical is to me the biggest attraction to this camera (and was certainly the part that gave Ben and Justin the most sleepless nights). My ratty f6.8 Angulon, still sitting in my lens box, is getting restless and calling to me. Just hope they can start domestic shipments soon.

Folks - please put all new posts about setup, modification and use of the Travelwide in the thread that has been set up for that purpose:

http://www.largeformatphotography.in...ide-4x5-camera

Thanks!

charlesholland

For those awaiting there camera: I received mine today www.photoenthusiasm.blogspot.nl

Fingers crossed for yet another week awaiting a USA tracking number. Would love to get some fall shooting in.

Mine arrived today in Toronto Canada
    happy camper here….

p.s.
    and I know all of our US and other international friends are biting their nails wondering how our national election will turn out. I voted today already.
    you can find my images on flickr at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/feberdt/sets/

Quote Originally Posted by sperdynamite View Post
    Fingers crossed for yet another week awaiting a USA tracking number. Would love to get some fall shooting in.
    On the KS site, in the main comments section I asked Ben to comment directly on just when we could expect USA shipments ro begin. He said they will generate tracking numbers this week. Of course actual pickup and transit of the shipment could take place later than just assigning tracking numbers. I certianly hope that he is able to fulfill his statement of intent.

I received my tracking number just over two weeks ago. No clue where the package is, though. At least I know it's been sent! If Frank in Toronto got his, then I should be getting mine soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew O'Neill View Post
    I received my tracking number just over two weeks ago. No clue where the package is, though. At least I know it's been sent! If Frank in Toronto got his, then I should be getting mine soon.
    Andrew, to give you some frame of reference, it arrived via Canada Post and the charges were $10 for handling plus sales tax.
    you can find my images on flickr at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/feberdt/sets/

Mine just arrived in sunny Melbourne! Looking forward to getting home and popping in the 90mm...

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/