Thread: Kodak 7a Century Graphic with stand

Kodak 7a Century Graphic with stand

I have this Kodak 7a Century Graphic camera and stand that needs a new home. It has been stored for several years and needs a good deal of restoration. It was built around 1900 and was used by a very prestigious photographer of the time as a studio portrait camera. (The photographers heirs have asked that I not use there name to publicize this camera.) Attached are some photos, the camera was seperated into its componets for storage. The camera, the bellows seems intact with no tears or leaks that I can see, but I have not used it. The next section is the camera bed and the last is the cast iron stand. There are also reducing backs, 5x7, 4x5 and 3x4 all the ground glass is intact. This camera needs a good home and somebody who understands and appreciates its vintage. I have photos but they need to be resized for this forum I will post them shortly. If interested send me your email address and I will send the file with pics to you directly

Thanks Everyone.

Re: Kodak 7a Century Graphic with stand

You have certainly found the right place. There are a lot of people who have restored them to former glory with the right kind of lenses too.
    The moderators maintain a strict distinction between theme threads and the buy/sell thread (posting 30 days after first signing-up). Also that everything in that thread has a price attached (so no auctionlike activities or asking for best offer).
    You can find previous "prices" using the search thread.
    Problem is sometimes distance between seller and buyer which can more than double-up prices!