Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spec information on Fujinon lenses?

Re: Spec information on Fujinon lenses?

I did...despite the tone of the answer, the information was great! I did bookmark the site for the future. Another site I found that may be helpful to someone else is http://www.subclub.org/fujinon/byseries.htm

Quote Originally Posted by johnielvis View Post

where if you're a chick or they THINK you're a chick, they are SUPER nice and super helpful....they think that you will like them and then eventually you will meet up for more help and then and then.....

Also, if you have a female name, they will start their answers calling you immediately with it - it feels so reassuring when the warm hand is stretched right away, doesn’t it..? I’m always chuckling when reading these meek answers starting - Joanne, the Copal shutter...

Quote Originally Posted by stradibarrius View Post
    I did...despite the tone of the answer, the information was great! I did bookmark the site for the future. Another site I found that may be helpful to someone else is http://www.subclub.org/fujinon/byseries.htm
    Um, Barry, you asked a question typical of a very young caterpillar. You've been around more than long enough to have pupated, emerged, and taken flight. Soar!

FWIW, I had searched several places on the web for the answer to my question before coming here. I had gone through several charts on Thalman's site.
    Is there a particular lens you are interested in? I have Fujinon brochures from the late 1960s through early 2000s. I have scans of two of these online.

This one is from March 1997 and has specs on all current Fujinon large format lenses.

And this one is from April 1981.

Kerry

P.S. You can ignore the warnings about large files sizes. Back when I posted those scans most people were still accessing the internet over dial-up and 100K was considered a large file.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry L. Thalmann View Post
    Is there a particular lens you are interested in? I have Fujinon brochures from the late 1960s through early 2000s. I have scans of two of these online.

This one is from March 1997 and has specs on all current Fujinon large format lenses.

And this one is from April 1981.

Kerry

P.S. You can ignore the warnings about large files sizes. Back when I posted those scans most people were still accessing the internet over dial-up and 100K was considered a large file.
    The Fujinon SW 90 f/8 w/Seiko B shutter. Everything has the Copal 0 shutter.

The Fujinon SW 90 f/8 w/Seiko B shutter. Everything has the Copal 0 shutter.
    Actually, that specific lens is covered at one of the links I posted above. Specifically, you can see the specs for the 90mm f8 Fujinon SW in Seiko shutter here. It's single coated, with a 216mm image circle at f22, takes 67mm filters and weighs 425g.

Kerry

As far as I know this is the best Fujinon site. http://www.thalmann.com/largeformat/fujinon.htm
    Thanks,

Gabriel