Okay, so what about using the Harman Direct Positive paper in pinhole cameras? Well, because of its slow sensitivity (my calibrations show an Exposure Index of 1.6), even in direct sunny bright conditions you'll have long exposure times, depending of course upon your pinhole camera's focal ratio.

The first image attached is a daylight scene of the old Aztec Motel sign on Central Avenue in Albuquerque, after they recently tore down the building. Sunny conditions, mid-morning light. The exposure time was over a minute, as I recall. Having a wide angle camera that produces some corner darkening, as in this image, helps the image, I think.

The second image posted is a self portrait under bright daylight conditions but with some high, thin clouds that softened the light somewhat. As a result of the paper's slow speed, the diminished light and the pinhole camera's large focal ratio, the exposure time was around 7 minutes.

So, although using the Harman direct positive paper in pinhole cameras is entirely possible, and results in good images (see the Aztec Motel sign), it can quickly become impractical when the light starts to dim.

~Joe