Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Reciprocity Timer 1.0

Re: Reciprocity Timer 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Boinzo View Post
    It's been brought to my attention that there is an issue with the times for Velvia 100/100F. I'm looking into this and will do a maintenance update as soon as possible.
    I wondered that too, I know the charts for all the Velvia's seem the same but I'm fairly certain Velvia50 and Velvia100 are way different and that Velvia100f might be closer to Velvia50 but not sure about that either. Good luck trying to figure it out and sorry I'm not much help except to confirm the issue.

Lachlan 717

Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Yes but I need to know when the buzzer goes off, AND I like to text or listen to music or any number if things with my phone while I'm sitting around for 30 minutes to 2 hours exposing something... lol
    Set an alarm. You don't need the App's timer for this duration, and the alarm will save battery power.
    Lachlan.

You miss 100% of the shots you never take. -- Wayne Gretzky

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan 717 View Post
    Set an alarm. You don't need the App's timer for this duration, and the alarm will save battery power.
    True but even 2 minute exposures it's annoying. Anyway maybe I just use technology too much, but that's my only main issue with the app, it's really great. It's the same problem the massive dev chart app used to have, they fixed it and figured it's an easy thing to add as an option in the settings

Continuous tick ( )
    30 second countdown tick ( X )

Or something. Lol

Hi Stone. Thx. There's no issue with figuring out Velvia times. I have them all nailed. It's just a bug in the code that selects the film that got through my testing.
    With respect to the timer...
    There is no reason at all you can't make calls and send messages or whatever when the timer is running. Just start the timer, push the home button and do whatever else you want. I just played a song on spotify while an exposure ran. If notifications are on you will get a reminder 30secs before your exposure is due to end. And another at 10 if you ignore the first. When the notification appears just switch back to RT and the timer will continue as expected.

Hi Stone. Thx. There's no issue with figuring out Velvia times. I have them all nailed. It's just a bug in the code that selects the film that got through my testing.
    With respect to the timer...
    There is no reason at all you can't make calls and send messages or whatever when the timer is running. Just start the timer, push the home button and do whatever else you want. I just played a song on spotify while an exposure ran. If notifications are on you will get a reminder 30secs before your exposure is due to end. And another at 10 if you ignore the first. When the notification appears just switch back to RT and the timer will continue as expected.
    Oh... DUH!!! I never actually switched out of the app to notice the sound stops... Hah! So it's designed just fine, I'm slow thanks

I have submitted an update to address the Velvia 100/F issue. Should come through late this week or early next.
    Amazing what a difference a typo with a missing zero does ... apologies for the inconvenience! :-(

I have submitted an update to address the Velvia 100/F issue. Should come through late this week or early next.
    Amazing what a difference a typo with a missing zero does ... apologies for the inconvenience! :-(
    I'm surprised simple updates don't come through faster than version updates, didn't know apple was so slow

Another small bug has been brought to my attention. There is an issue when multiple filters are combined that can result in the incorrect calculation of final exposure time. I have address the problem and will be submitting another fix to Apple today. In the meantime please make sure you double check times when you combine more than one filter. Or use the compensation slider to add the required compensation for a second filter.
    Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks to gphoto120 for letting me know!

Hello, I'm about to make this my first app purchase but there no longer appears to be the pro version. So, it's just the regular version now? No more pro? Thanks.
    --Mario

Quote Originally Posted by macandal View Post
    Hello, I'm about to make this my first app purchase but there no longer appears to be the pro version. So, it's just the regular version now? No more pro? Thanks.
    You upgrade from within the free version.