Thread: The Dynamic Nude Workshop Oct. 2-8 at Lake Powell, UT

The Dynamic Nude Workshop Oct. 2-8 at Lake Powell, UT

You are invited to The Dynamic Nude photography workshop, a seven-day unforgettable photographic adventure in the heart of the Southwest landscape: Glen Canyon - also known as Lake Powell, Utah! Instructors Joel Belmont and Bert Pasquale guide us by boat and by foot to explore an amazing mix of sculpted red sandstone, deep blue waters, anasazi ruins, arches, petroglyphs, waterfalls, deep grottos, and towering rock formations. We’ll work with the nude female form against these backdrops, both on the large scale of the grand landscape, and the more intimate landscape of the slot canyons, where the curves of the canyon walls resonate with the lines of the human form. In addition to focused projects collaborating with models each day, there will be plenty of opportunities to make a wide range of landscape images.

Whether you are a beginner shooting a digital SLR, or a pro shooting Large Format film, you’ll learn a ton. You’ll create hundreds of stunning images, and feel creatively energized by spending a week in one of the most beautiful places on the planet. The Dynamic Nude runs October 2nd – 8th, 2011. Cost is $1695, which includes all meals and accommodations. Only a few open spaces remain – secure your spot today! Mention 'Large Format Forum' and save $50 if you register before August 31st. More at www.DynamicPhotoWorkshops.com

Re: The Dynamic Nude Workshop Oct. 2-8 at Lake Powell, UT

Hot off the wire... Kim Weston will be joining us as a guest instructor! An excellent instructor, talented photographer and printer, who specializes in photographing the figure.

4 models, 3 great instructors, and endless amazing locations. Fasten your seatbelts!!

For those of you that don't know Kim Weston (grandson of Edward), or Bert Pasquale, you can read more about their work here: http://www.dynamicphotoworkshops.com/blog

Last call... 4 more spots filled this afternoon, and only 4 remain. !!

In case you are still wondering if a photographic expedition to Lake Powell in October is worth it, here is just a taste of what you'll experience...

1. An INCREDIBLE Landscape: Sculpted "Slot" Canyons, elaborate Anasazi Ruins dating back to the 1200's, sheer navajo cliffs that rise 700 feet above the lake, emerald waters several hundred feet deep, towering arches, sand dunes, "potholes", gorgeous red sandstone with lines, similar to "the wave", and an AMAZING desert night sky packed with stars! We've spent years on the lake discovering the best locations - and our seven-day workshop takes you to the best of the best. !!

2. Beautiful Figure Models: What can possibly be better than a phenomenal landscape? Complimenting it with the nude human form! We bring 4-5 beautiful female models - models which are experienced in figure modeling and know what looks good to your camera - which makes taking gorgeous images that much easier!

3. World-Class Instructors: We want you to get as much out of this workshop as possible - so we brought on not one, or two, but THREE awesome Instructors, who specialize in teaching and photographing the nude in the landscape. Joel Belmont, Kim Weston and Bert Pasquale will help you rapidly advance your photographic skills, regardless of your level of experience!

4. Learning Cutting-Edge Techniques: You'll learn advanced techniques like Light Painting, shooting HDR's, Panoramas (image stitching), and even Timelapse and Astro Photography (Star Exposures). And you'll improve on the basics - how to better use natural light, pose models, improve composition, get the most out of your camera, and much, much more.

5. Personal Instruction Tailored to Your Interests: Whether you are a Pro that is looking to further hone your craft, or a Hobbyist that wants to learn how to better use your camera - you will receive instruction that is tailored to your specific interests!

Register Now and secure your spot on the photographic adventure of a lifetime, through a magnificent Desert Oasis of the Southwest Landscape: http://www.dynamicphotoworkshops.com/registration

"This is by far the best workshop I have ever attended. I invite those considering the workshop to sign up immediately so that you can discover the awe first-hand. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.” ~Andrea Humble, Grand Junction, CO

"One of the best experiences I have had in photography...ever!” ~Steve Fowler, Auburn, WA

"You get to experience the beauty of Lake Powell and learn years’ worth of self-taught experience in a weeks’ time. I left this workshop a different person then when I got there. I highly recommend this workshop to anyone at any level of your photography journey.” ~David Oldeen, Plano, IL

"This was a thrilling trip through the grand landscapes of Lake Powell, a trip that I would definitely do again!” ~Randa Morgan, Aspen, CO

"I recommend that anyone with an interest in photography not to miss this opportunity.” ~Greg Fullmer, Bakersfield, CA

Don't miss out - register now: http://www.dynamicphotoworkshops.com/registration