Thread: Adobe Photoshop Ace

Adobe Photoshop Ace

Adobe Photoshop Ace Certificate, I am interested in the value from having this certificate, as well the road any one took to get this.
    I am constantly training, practicing and applying what I glean from the books and wonder if others feel this Certificate is worth getting.

Re: Adobe Photoshop Ace

I don't know what is involved but it would probably be good to know Photoshop better, outside of the tasks you do repetitively... I've only used it organically (but from version 1 lol) and when I've taught... I've had students show me little areas, techniques, and tips I really didn't know about. Which makes me a crappy teacher, I know, but it's a huge program with a lot buried within it that most of us rarely use ;-p

Re: Adobe Photoshop Ace

Frank- actually I am considering a four day boot camp that starts me fresh right from scratch on CS5 and by doing this , I think I will pick up a lot of stuff that maybe I glossed over trying to learn this very large program.
    I am teaching PS for print making with no problems to different groups, but I do feel guilty a bit that some things I am totally unaware of. We are about to upgrade from CS3 and buy the newest suite including the newest version of Lightroom, so I feel the timing is right to go back to basics.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Petronio View Post
    I don't know what is involved but it would probably be good to know Photoshop better, outside of the tasks you do repetitively... I've only used it organically (but from version 1 lol) and when I've taught... I've had students show me little areas, techniques, and tips I really didn't know about. Which makes me a crappy teacher, I know, but it's a huge program with a lot buried within it that most of us rarely use ;-p