Thread: Request of Exposure and Development Time for Efke 25 in HC-110 and Jobo Expert Drum?

Request of Exposure and Development Time for Efke 25 in HC-110 and Jobo Expert Drum?

Been shooting 8x10 Efke 25 and was wondering if anyone was processing in HC-110 using a Jobo Expert Drum. If you are, would you please share you working film speed and development, e.g., HC-110 dilution, processing time, temperature, and agitation setting. Examples and comments on the results are always welcome also!

Cordless Bungee Jumper Sirius Glass's Avatar

Re: Request of Exposure and Development Time for Efke 25 in HC-110 and Jobo Expert Dr

I found the even though Jobo recommended reducing the development time by 15%, that I needed the full time to have the proper negative density for 4"x5" in the 3010 Expert Drum.

Steve
    Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Re: Request of Exposure and Development Time for Efke 25 in HC-110 and Jobo Expert Dr

http://www.digitaltruth.com/devchart...110&mdc=Search
    What steve said about the jobo times.
    I don't use hc110 so I can't help there but you need to do some tests since you're output method (scanning, cold light, condenser, contact printing) will require different results depending on which you're using.

I rated the film at 25. I developed it for 4 minutes @ 68F in solution B for the testing I did for View Camera that was was published in March/April 2003. I would probably use a more dilute mix and go for 7 to ten minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Decker View Post
    Been shooting 8x10 Efke 25 and was wondering if anyone was processing in HC-110 using a Jobo Expert Drum. If you are, would you please share you working film speed and development, e.g., HC-110 dilution, processing time, temperature, and agitation setting. Examples and comments on the results are always welcome also!
    "Great things are accomplished by talented people who believe they will
    accomplish them."
    Warren G. Bennis

www.gbphotoworks.com

Retired

I have been using HC110 at 1 oz to 31 oz, temp 68, when I process in an old Beseler Drum and motor base for 5 minutes.

Jack