Thread: I'm Embarrassed!

I'm Embarrassed!

Hi All:

I am embarrassed that it took me so long to find and join the Large Format Forum! Glad to finally be here.

I have been a large format shooter for 15 years. I enjoy putting together photographic projects that come from my life and my small town in western Massachusetts. My most recent exhibition was a series photos taken over a 10 year period when I was Scoutmaster in my town. My current project is a series of 50 portraits of different citizens that make up the fabric of my town.

I shoot with a Deardorff P8, a wonderful portrait shooters version of the Deardorff studio 8X10. I also like to impress people with my Century 8 when I shoot 11X14. You get some great faces when you point a camera that big at someone! I am also an unabashed Heliar fan.

I hope I can contribute to the already staggering amount of information and experience that I have found in this forum.

Bob Hubert

Re: I'm Embarrassed!

Welcome to group therapy! I've been wanting to say that to someone for a while now...

Can't wait to see some of your work!
    David Aimone Photography
    Critiques always welcome...

Format Omnivore Brian C. Miller's Avatar

Welcome, Bob! Usually the expression that I get when I point a LF camera at someone is, "Does that thing even work?"

Jeeezzzz...David left me with nothing to say!! Well, welcome to the group anyway, Bob!