Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flakes

El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula

Re: Flakes

Quote Originally Posted by tom thomas View Post
    Actually inside of the darkslide. Light arc is dent in neg left by the lab that developed the film.
    Is that the inside of the white "exposed" side or the black "unexposed" side... or is it the white "unexposed" side or the black "exposed" side?

El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Petronio View Post
    Hope that isn't too much information ;-)
    It kinda is too much info.. but I hope you took her word for it and didn't verify her medical condition.

Quote Originally Posted by tom thomas View Post
    Here is a photo of "nothing", that I shot recently. I could call it High Noon at the South Pole on June 21st. Actually inside of the darkslide. Light arc is dent in neg left by the lab that developed the film. It does help to remove the darkslide before triggering.

Tom
    What a coincidence! I once made about 60 photographs exactly like yours on a week-long photography trip to Maine. Readyload holder was malfunctioning and I didn't realize it until I started developing the negatives.
    Brian Ellis
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticize them you'll be
    a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

Actual quotes from model profiles: http://frankpetronio.tumblr.com/ it helps you realize that many of the people you're shooting are not quite all there.

Of course there is the opposite, a Tumblr of creepy messages from photographers, which helps explain why models think we're creeps: http://inboxofshame.tumblr.com/