I've displayed about 11 photos (2 of which are LF, 7 of them are B&W film) and my friend Jacob has hung some of his color photos to help top things off and even things out.

Cafe Miranda is an established local mid-to-upscale dining destination in the art-centric Rockland downtown.

The owner has combined the opening with a fundraiser for one of his former staff who's dying of cancer and wants to do show his kids a good time before he goes. Cafe Miranda has donated their sales commission and Jacob and I kicked in a little ourselves for the cause. As it's two events in one, we'll have live music and good stuff to eat courtesy of Cafe Miranda.

link:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...57407414325354

Don't expect people on the forum to be close enough by, but it's an interesting combination and I'm curious to see how it goes.

I've used old leaky 4x5 film holders with the darkslides removed to hold 4x5 color dye-sub prints that show the photo/artist/price information. A nice traditional touch instead of the normal beveled matboard bizcard sized rectangles with stickers on them for information.