I will try to bring some live to this thread again. Just because I want to talk about the camera that I own for little over a week now,

I want to know more about them. And I also want to know about my camera, who owned it and what kind of pictures were taken with it.
I can't remember I had that with any other camera. The seller will make inquiries for me, he knew it belonged to a professional photographer from London. In the backframe is written -Irwin new back-
I'm talking about my 8x10 Gandolfi and I think it is a Precision. Bellows are to far gone on the corners ( normally I would see that as a setback), but in some time I order new ones from Custom Bellows, and till that time wrap the darkcloth around it.
Modified a film holder for wet plate and I use the camera, also outside. The camera itself just has presence, it's completly honest, and so beautifully made, it not only influences my photographs , it influences me.
A picture with a homemade lens board for a Dallmeijer 3A which it holds without problems, I could go on, but save some for a later date

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEP8466-2.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	233.5 KB 
ID:	142854.