Page 100 of 122 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1215

Thread: Paper negatives

Re: Paper negatives

Oh!!! OK - Thank you for your input......

Perhaps this is "something" on the "Bumble Bee Theory" = I did not know that one could NOT do that.

I used a D-76 PLUS two tablespoons of Sodium Bicarbonate per gallon. Took about 2 minutes to develop.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PN-8-2018_4X5_Industrex-Test_2009_POS-EDITED.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	129.5 KB 
ID:	184634

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PN-8-2018_4X5_Industrex-Test_2009_X_2Post.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	184635

((Now if I try this testing again it will not work at all :-( ))

That is quite remarkable indeed James! I understand it's Industrex 620 paper - something you don't usually come across. The relevant information dropped down a few pages, causing me to miss it initially. Apparently, the paper is/was intended for duplication as well as direct exposure, explaining its exceptionally high speed (for a paper). A very appealing niche product indeed if you're into making paper negs, nice find!

Quote Originally Posted by Fr. Mark View Post
    beautiful, where is it, approximately?
    Thanks. North of England. The track is an enclosure road - enclosure happened quite late here, mid 1700's. There was a statutory width for the newly constructed roads (40ft I think). Of course some later became 'proper' surfaced roads.

Quote Originally Posted by koraks View Post
    That is quite remarkable indeed James! I understand it's Industrex 620 paper - something you don't usually come across. The relevant information dropped down a few pages, causing me to miss it initially. Apparently, the paper is/was intended for duplication as well as direct exposure, explaining its exceptionally high speed (for a paper). A very appealing niche product indeed if you're into making paper negs, nice find!
    ===============

I found it on E-Bay and I only have 50 - 8X10 sheets of this. I would like to find more. Using this paper allows one to almost stop motion - i.e. water, tree branch movments, people. It is, of course, a little bit grainy - much more than regular print papers.

Thank you... ;-)

Not sure if yours is the same, but I have a pkg of Kodak Industrex xray film (MX125) I've yet to use. It is for industrial use and individual sheets comes in a paper sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by James R. Kyle View Post
    I might be wrong - However I set my spot-meter at 100 ASA (ISO) and made a few test images. The best one was at f-11 1/50th of a second and ISO= 100. I was very surprised at the outcome. I think that this paper INDUSTRX is the fastest that I have aquired - and Now I Want MORE.

It comes many ways and Kodak tells us how to develop it.

More detail in the link than we ever saw with Medical X-Ray film.

https://www.ndtmart.com/info/MX125Tech.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by charleymeyer View Post
    Not sure if yours is the same, but I have a pkg of Kodak Industrex xray film (MX125) I've yet to use. It is for industrial use and individual sheets comes in a paper sleeve.
    Tin Can

Quote Originally Posted by charleymeyer View Post
    I have not tried that -- The "Stuff" that I have is Kodak "Industrex 620 Paper - Cat (number) 100 9554" - 8X10 Sheets in box.

With your film - You might try removing the protective paper from the film containment in TOTAL DARKNESS and put it into a film holder.??. I would not suggest you OPEN that stuff in safelight conditions as it is most likely Very Light Sensative.

Good Luck.

=0=

Mohammad Reza Alvandi ALVANDI Camera's Avatar

Iran, Mazandaran, Panoral 57 camera, Schneider Symmar-S 150/5.6, Forte No.2 5x7in paper negative

Thanks for the PDF file on Kodak Industrex products Randy, it's very helpful!! Charley

These could equally well go in a 'happy accidents' thread. I've been trying for that old look but what the...

I quite like the effect (these are inverts of scans) but does anyone have any ideas on what has happened here? Blotchy... Streaky... Old paper developer (but has been fine when used lately), freshly mixed stop and fix... Paper preflashed for my normal amount of time. Paper is normal Ilford MG IV and has also been used lately. Standard tray rocking...

Any suggestions gratefully received

Festive Bridge by Peter Brooks

The Valley by Peter Brooks

Fallen by Peter Brooks