Page 292 of 328 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3278

Thread: Old Things,Farms,Barns,Buildings, Plus

Re: Old Things,Farms,Barns,Buildings, Plus

This particular morning, the fog in the mountains seem to be flowing out in between the peaks in the distance almost like an avalanche. What drew me to this scene is the serenity of the village in the morning with the eternal background which looks almost like those Chinese watercolour paintings. Both the contrast between human elements and nature, and the contrast between the sharp foreground and soft ethereal background is what makes this image interesting for me personally.

Shot was made on the Chamonix Alpinist X 8x10 at 600mm n Fomapan 100 then home developed with Rodnial 1+50 dilution and scanned on a flatbed.

Village Morning | Wuyishan Trips 0008 - 10-Feb-2021 to 24-Feb-2021 by BB, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Beano_z View Post
    This particular morning, the fog in the mountains seem to be flowing out in between the peaks in the distance almost like an avalanche. What drew me to this scene is the serenity of the village in the morning with the eternal background which looks almost like those Chinese watercolour paintings. Both the contrast between human elements and nature, and the contrast between the sharp foreground and soft ethereal background is what makes this image interesting for me personally.

Shot was made on the Chamonix Alpinist X 8x10 at 600mm n Fomapan 100 then home developed with Rodnial 1+50 dilution and scanned on a flatbed.
    I really love this one, the atmosphere is so unique. The contrast between the mountains in the background and the village is fascinating to me.

Village Morning | Wuyishan Trips 0008 - 10-Feb-2021 to 24-Feb-2021 by BB, on Flickr

Truly beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by photobymike View Post
    Attachment 213356

40 years ago with a Linhof Technika

Well done!

2021-03-27 Foma 200 in ADONAL 1+50 10 min002-02 Forest 40 Ragwarm 30 web 957x1204 by Yuriy Sanin, on Flickr
    Ukraine. 2021-03-27
    Wista SP 4x5, Heliar 210/4.5@22
    Fomapan 200 in Adonal 1+50 10 min

4x5
    foma200@160

[/url]
    More photo to my instagram:
    www.instagram.com/dendorff_bw

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2jwaLGN]

Graflex Crown Graphic
    Fomapan 200

r
    Very beautiful
    Pressing the shutter is the only easy thing

"Into the wild" bus abandoned in a field atop of a mountain in Italy

Chamonix 45N-2
    Tessar 4.5/135 uncoated
    Kodak Ektar 100
    Dslr scan from negative
    Pressing the shutter is the only easy thing

Here's a little scene I shot almost two weeks ago at the Jingshan park in Beijing in the afternoon. I was just wandering around wanting to try some fresh Velvia 100 I'd just bought and I thought this red door and wall would show off the saturated colours very well. To my surprise, as I set up the camera and waited for the light, the crowds became less and less and only as I was leaving, I found out from the lady in charge of the front gate that it was already passed closing time of the park and she had actually closed then entrance but left me alone to finish my image! What a nice gesture

Shooting time: 15:25 om 20-Mar-2021
    Camera: Chamonix Alpinist X camera
    Lens: Fujinon C 300mm f/8.5
    Film: Fujifilm Velvia 100F 8x10
    Filter: 2-stop hard grad was used and exposure measured was Measure exposure: 0.3sec at f/45
    Final exposure: 1/2sec
    Dynamic range: 4 stops

Door At Jingshan Park Fujifilm Velvia 100 - 20-Mar-2021

by BB, on Flickr