Page 39 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 1280

Thread: 6x17 Images

  1. #381

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    628

    Re: 6x17 Images

    Indeed, nice tree / forest images. nice to see them in 6x17 form.
    ~nicholas
    lifeofstawa
    stawastawa at gmail

  2. #382
    Corran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    North GA Mountains
    Posts
    8,659

    Re: 6x17 Images

    Experimenting with a pinhole on my 6x17 near Woody Gap, on the Appalachian Trail.

    Shen-Hao 617, Pinhole "lens" from the TravelWide camera, Fuji 160S:

    Bryan | Blog | YouTube | Instagram | Portfolio
    All comments and thoughtful critique welcome

  3. #383
    Brian_A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Millington, TN
    Posts
    362

    Re: 6x17 Images

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	openlillypano.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	164843

    Horseman Woodman 4x5 with a DaYi 6x17 roll film back. Nikkor 150mm f/5.6.
    Kenilworth Park & Aquatic Gardens in Washington, DC.

  4. #384
    Brian_A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Millington, TN
    Posts
    362

    Re: 6x17 Images

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chess2.jpg 
Views:	264 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	164844

    Horseman Woodman 4x5 with a DaYi 6x17 roll film back. Nikkor 150mm f/5.6.

    Two gentlemen playing chess in Dupont Circle in Washington, DC.
    All that I remember of the exposure was that it took forever as I had to add a lot of time for reciprocity failure.

  5. #385
    Indiana, USA chassis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    1,973

    Re: 6x17 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian_A View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	openlillypano.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	164843

    Horseman Woodman 4x5 with a DaYi 6x17 roll film back. Nikkor 150mm f/5.6.
    Kenilworth Park & Aquatic Gardens in Washington, DC.
    Brian I like it! Great use of the format and great colors.

  6. #386
    Brian_A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Millington, TN
    Posts
    362

    Re: 6x17 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by chassis View Post
    Brian I like it! Great use of the format and great colors.
    Thanks Chassis, I appreciate it!

  7. #387

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Reading, England
    Posts
    55

    Re: 6x17 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian_A View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chess2.jpg 
Views:	264 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	164844

    Horseman Woodman 4x5 with a DaYi 6x17 roll film back. Nikkor 150mm f/5.6.

    Two gentlemen playing chess in Dupont Circle in Washington, DC.
    All that I remember of the exposure was that it took forever as I had to add a lot of time for reciprocity failure.
    I love this shot, The movement is great!

  8. #388
    Brian_A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Millington, TN
    Posts
    362

    Re: 6x17 Images

    Thank you!

  9. #389
    Mohammad Reza Alvandi ALVANDI Camera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Iran
    Posts
    284

    Re: 6x17 Images

    Iran, Zanjan, Panoral 617 Handmade camera, Schneider Super Angulon 75/5.6, Hoya red filter, Schneider IIIC center filter, Kodak Tmax 100, 6x17 roll film


  10. #390
    Indiana, USA chassis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    1,973

    Re: 6x17 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by panoral View Post
    Iran, Zanjan, Panoral 617 Handmade camera, Schneider Super Angulon 75/5.6, Hoya red filter, Schneider IIIC center filter, Kodak Tmax 100, 6x17 roll film

    Very nice!

Similar Threads

  1. Help with compression research (Need sample images)
    By schngrg in forum Digital Processing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-Jan-2007, 22:09
  2. Help with displaying website images
    By Stephen Willard in forum On Photography
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 19-Jan-2007, 23:35
  3. What to do with my 6x17 negs?
    By austin granger in forum Darkroom: Film, Processing & Printing
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2-Oct-2004, 15:06

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •