I plan to travel to Peru and Bolivia in May, with Cuzco, Machu Picchu, Lake Titi caca, and the surrounding Inca architecture as the highlights. While I have a li ght 4x5 system, I fear that it will still be too heavy after I add my clothes an d other gear; setup time might also be too slow, since I'll be with my wife and on the go, without the usual car trunk to serve as a base. The intense tourist t raffic of some sites seems also to militate against setting up the tripod etc. W e will not be part of a group. On the other hand, I will probably never go back again, and want to make the most of the opportunity photographically. With these in mind, could forum members please assist? Specifically, 1. Am I mad to go with LF and light tripod, or should I get a much more portable MF camera (Mamiya 7 seems good for architecture)? 2. I plan to travel with all of my film, flying into Lima. Besides the usual pro blems, are there others I need to be aware of? 3. The trip seems replete with obscenely photogenic sites, but any other recomme ndations are welcomed. Thanks very much.