Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PhotoToolsPro! It Shipped!

Re: PhotoToolsPro! It Shipped!

Lenny,

Hate to ask but what about the iPad and will this work on the new iPhone?

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    Oh, it's the great image itself, especially for this purpose. Why don't you just scan it from the ad?
    Marko,

I have to find one - I just grabbed if off the internet... at very low rez. I'll bet one of those guys on the PhotoHistory forum has one. Thanks for the tip...

Lenny

Lenny, that was just a joke! No offense meant, it's a great application and you obviously put a lot of effort in it.

I may take a couple of days off next week and go for a photo trip. I'll be sure to put the app through its paces and let you know how it performed.

The way things are going, it seems I won't be alone either.

Marko

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon - HP Marketing View Post
    Lenny,

Hate to ask but what about the iPad and will this work on the new iPhone?
    Bob, no harm in asking, as they say. The answer is yes on the iPhone 4.

It will also work on the iPad - in iPhone mode (smaller). The differences in the iPad require us to rethink how we approach a lot of things. Not to mention redraw every screen. Provided there is good response - and there certainly seems to be in the first few days... we'll be happy to, of course. We have iPads and love them...

Lenny

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny Eiger View Post
    Bob, no harm in asking, as they say. The answer is yes on the iPhone 4.

It will also work on the iPad - in iPhone mode (smaller). The differences in the iPad require us to rethink how we approach a lot of things. Not to mention redraw every screen. Provided there is good response - and there certainly seems to be in the first few days... we'll be happy to, of course. We have iPads and love them...

Lenny
    Lenny,

I know it will work in 1x and 2x modes on an iPad, but the 1x is so small on the iPad and 2x is always fuzzy.

Granted my needs are different then most others here due to my job but a nice DoF calculator and filter factor program as well as macro calculations would be very handy on the iPad (I have programs already for the iPod) for customer calls, dealer visits and trade show questions. It is really a delight to leave the catalogs in the office and have all of our brochures and price lists on the iPad and to also be able to do PP and Keynote presentations and YouTube clips on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon - HP Marketing View Post
    Lenny,
    Granted my needs are different then most others here due to my job but a nice DoF calculator and filter factor program as well as macro calculations would be very handy on the iPad (I have programs already for the iPod) for customer calls, dealer visits and trade show questions. It is really a delight to leave the catalogs in the office and have all of our brochures and price lists on the iPad and to also be able to do PP and Keynote presentations and YouTube clips on it!
    Bob, I certainly understand wanting something different but that's a totally different app. Draw up some specs, we can get HP Marketing to fund it, and we'll build it for you. Whatever you come up with couldn't be any stranger than a 4-legged tripod ;-)

Lenny

Note to all - Just posted a new version to Apple with a little more touch up on the splash screen, also a few little tweaks to get readiness for iOS4. When they get it thru their submission process it will appear as an upgrade...

Lenny
    EigerStudios
    Museum Quality Drum Scanning and Printing

I seem to be having problems with the "voice" notes. Everything appears to function normally but there is no sound when played back

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Walker View Post
    I seem to be having problems with the "voice" notes. Everything appears to function normally but there is no sound when played back
    Is your phone in "silent" mode using the switch on the side?

Rick "noting that some apps obey this switch and some don't" Denney

Quote Originally Posted by rdenney View Post
    Is your phone in "silent" mode using the switch on the side?

Rick "noting that some apps obey this switch and some don't" Denney
    That was the problem, Thank you