Does anyone know how feasible it is to use a digital back such as the Phase One on an Arca-Swiss 4x5 classic (actually a 5x7 rail with a 4x5 format set)? What about using really short lenses such as 28mm or 35mm? I have the 4x5 synthetic bag bellows. Would I need extra-recessed boards to use those lenses? I currently use the Linhof adaptor board and have all of my lenses mounted on Linhof-type boards. Are camera movements possible with really short lenses such as 24mm, 28mm, 35mm, using the 4x5 Arca?

I have the following lenses that would work in terms of focal length for a digital back: 45mm Grandagon (moderate wide), 75mm Grandagon (normal), 150mm Apo-Sironar-S (portrait lens), 210mm Apo-Sironar-S (telephoto for landscapes); 300 mm Nikkor-M (very long telephoto). Would these lenses work well optically with a digital back?

For a wider lens, would the 35mm Grandagon work? Or would it be better to invest in one of those specially-designed digital wideangle lenses, to avoid color fringing toward the edges?

Does Arca make any special viewing magnifier or replacement ground glass for the much smaller digital format? How would the digital back be mounted onto the camera?

I am aware that Arca-Swiss makes a small, dedicated digital view camera similar to the Horseman. However, I cannot afford to invest in an entirely new system right now. Just buying a Phase One back and a digital wideangle lens will carry a hefty price tag. This is why I hope to be able to use my existing camera and lenses.