Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sinar F2 - 8x10?

Re: Sinar F2 - 8x10?

I forgot to add that being smaller upright and your back under both the bellows and the back spring are smaller in the P system in the P2 system or F2 and therefore those pieces that fit into the rear pillar are not interchangeable .
    Attempts to extend the format of 4x5 to 8x10 needed around the complete set, frame, bellows and spring back. or P or P2 system

Quote Originally Posted by koh303 View Post
    Sinar does...
    Link? I couldn't find anything other than just full systems

http://www.capturescanprint.com/
    Sinar dealer in oz. They can get parts.
    It would be a replacement/spare part.

That said - you would be better off buying a complete 8X10 system from another make as the rear 8X10 standard will no doubt cost more then getting a complete 8x10...

Francisco,
    The difference is that the larger one is a metering back, the other non. Both versions are found on the P cameras frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by erie patsellis View Post
    Francisco,
    The difference is that the larger one is a metering back, the other non. Both versions are found on the P cameras frequently.
    I have both the 2 cameras and believe me the bellows can not go from one to another because their size is different. The P syatem is smaller tham the sitema P2 / F2

The backing SINAR P has 2 versions, one is normal and has all the moves. Another is simple and has only focused movements (is smaller, is not micrometric ).

The back SINAR P2 (used the same frame as F2 but its base is different, is not micrometric) is larger than the SINAR P. And also has 2 other versions, of SINAR P2 back one with the option of measuring and another simpler than does not medition insert.

Why say that? because I've used all 4 versions

I never talk about what they hear or read ... I only speak of what is on my table.

Within the P system, there are both variants. The difference between the F and the P is the attachment method.

Within the P system, there are both variants. The difference between the F and the P is the attachment method.
    I'm sure you have access to 4 versios Sinar 8x10 and has checked? because if I did so.

The SINAR P system is very different from the system SINAR P2 ... especially in the size of the frames and the technology of the micrometer lace

The system SINAR F and SINAR C olds. They are very different from the modern system SINAR F2.

The difference between the system SINAR F and SINAR F2 modern system is only in the front pillar of SINAR F with no movement of focus

I have worked for almost 30 years, with all models of SINAR ALPINA, NORMA, P, C, F and P2/F2 (4x5", 5x7" and 8x10") and know all its parts one by one. I know neither E nor SINAR new digital models SINAR M (DSLR) I have not used the SINAR P3.

When I had my studio, I did have both flavors of F and P cameras. It is possible to use the MB back on a P, in fact my Sinar rep at the time suggested it. It's not uncommon to find either camera with either back here in the states.

When I had my studio, I did have both flavors of F and P cameras. It is possible to use the MB back on a P, in fact my Sinar rep at the time suggested it. It's not uncommon to find either camera with either back here in the states.
    GOOGLE TRANSLATOR… sorry the translations no sense, but I understand that you could mix a back SINAR P with a front SINAR F

Cuando tuve a mi estudio, yo tenía dos sabores de F y P cámaras. Es posible utilizar el MB volver en un P, de hecho mi representante Sinar en el momento sugirió. No es raro encontrar ya sea la cámara, ya sea aquí en los estados.

YES… OK…

if it exists and is called SINAR C (COMBI) but was common only in 4x5. Stop manufactured in 5x7 and 8x10 .... but that is no stranger ... that's a SINAR C system is commercialized in the 70 and 80 with an intermediate price between SINAR P (expensive) and SINAR F (Cheap ).

I have 2 SINAR C.

This whole thing to say that the back of the back of bellows SINAR P 8x10, and the back bellows of SINAR NORMA 8x10 are smaller than the rest of the backs bellows of another SINAR 8x10 and therefore are not comparibles?… uff
    Last edited by Francisco J. Fernández; 8-Apr-2014 at 09:44.