Hello all, I was reading many of your posts and you seem like a friendly bunch so I thought I would ask some beginner questions. I just ordered a used 5x7 Wi sner tech field camera with a Rodenstock 210mm sironar-N from Quality Camera Com pany in Atlanta. I was doing some research tonight and came to realize that the films available in 5X7 are extremely few in comparison to what is available in 4X5. I wanted to go with the 5x7 as at some point I would like to get into plat inum printing and thought the 5x7 would be more suitable for contact printing pu rposes. This camera will be used for many other purposes (possibly to include c olor work) as well and know I fear that the choice of 5x7 may be very limiting i n scope. So the first question is.... Do any of the 5x7 users out there feel co nstrained by the limited choice of films that are available? Also if I go with the 5x7 Wisner is it possible to get a reducing back so that I can shoot 4x5 fil m? If yes are there any drawbacks to doing so? Finally, and likely the biggest concern is, how does one create enlarged prints from a 5x7 B&W neg? Am I lookin g at spending a few thousand more dollars on an enlarger that can handle 5x7... I was researching this as well and I can't find any anyway. Sorry if these seem like whacky questions but I am seriously thinking of chnaging the order and goi ng with the 4x5... Your help would be very much aprreciated. Thanks!!!!