Thread: Anyone know where to buy tominon (or other) 127mm front and rear elements for copal?

Anyone know where to buy tominon (or other) 127mm front and rear elements for copal?

HI All

First off so happy to find these forums, some great stuff here and i'm just diving in

I have some copal shutters and am trying to find 127mm front and rear elements for them, would anyone have any idea of where i could buy these?

I've been hunting auction sites but have had no luck in finding just the elements and just got a couple of shutters but they have 105mm and 135mm glass and i need 127mm

If you know anywhere that sells just the glass i'd love to know or maybe you want a 105 or 135 element and have a 127mm to swap.

cheers

Re: Anyone know where to buy tominon (or other) 127mm front and rear elements for cop

I have a pair just lying around that I'm never going to use. If you want 'em, send a PM with your address. I'd appreciate it if you reimbursed postage.

They are direct fits in a Copal #1. If you put them in a Polaroid Copal #1 Press that originally held a 105 Tominon, the shutter may not give full aperture with a 127.

Re: Anyone know where to buy tominon (or other) 127mm front and rear elements for cop

Thankyou dan, this is soooooo appreciated
    have sent you a pm.