Page 131 of 655 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231631 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 6546

Thread: Use of X-ray film: technical discussion with example images

Re: X-ray Film example and comparison.

Yes, just do it in total darkness, not under red light and develop as if it was exposed. The results will show if your film is good.

Quote Originally Posted by tenderobject View Post
    There are a lot of kinds in their website i don't know which to choose. I like the Green HRT by Fuji. There is a few boxes on Ebay. I will get one from her. CXS run out of the 8x10 already so i'm not sure if there are other kinds that are the same with Green HRT. I love the images made by Corran, Sergeir and others. I hope i could make something like that soon!

About the 4x5 sheet. I'll try to process it tonight. I'll just put it in the developer then fix it? I haven't done this before.
    Tin Can

Thanks Randy! Will do that later.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Moe View Post
    Yes, just do it in total darkness, not under red light and develop as if it was exposed. The results will show if your film is good.

how about USPS priority mail? would it be xrayed? yikes!
    I don't know about USPS (outgoing), but Canada Post xrays incoming mail from outsides its borders, especially from "certain" countries. I feel more comfortable using a courier... except UPS! Gougers!

By the way, Anyone tried the Kodak Xray Films from CXS?
    I have used it. It's excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew O'Neill View Post
    I have used it. It's excellent.
    thanks andrew.

there are 2 kinds of green film in kodak.

http://cxsonline.com/text/summarypag...sterskudatarq=[blank]&skusort=1&cart=1365634627375398&location=10011002&startat=1&max=15

ortho green and green latitude. what should i choose here? i like how fuji HRT green looks like. i might get one from the bay and see if it will get here properly haha.

The CXS web site is as confusing as Kodak packaging. I can't tell what I have and which one I ordered. I think I ordered Ortho Green. My is 7X17 Kodak Clinic Select Green CSG 18X43 cm REF 604 1974. Expires 2/2014

thanks andrew.

there are 2 kinds of green film in kodak.

http://cxsonline.com/text/summarypag...sterskudatarq=[blank]&skusort=1&cart=1365634627375398&location=10011002&startat=1&max=15

ortho green and green latitude. what should i choose here? i like how fuji HRT green looks like. i might get one from the bay and see if it will get here properly haha.
    Tin Can

ortho green and green latitude. what should i choose here? i like how fuji HRT green looks like.
    I have the green latitude. Some people are using HRT green and getting lovely results with it. I should scoop up a box of it before it's "out of stock". I get a bad feeling when I see "out of stock" messages, as the xray industry is moving more and more to digital (and why wouldn't they? Look at the savings and convenience). "out of stock" could very well mean, "discontinued".

I just bought the HRT off ebay. I know it will get sold soon. I can't buy another box since i just want to test if the xray film will get toast before it arrives here! I think it is worth the gamble haha. The cheapest 8x10 film is almost 3-4 times expensive than the xray film. I'll inform you guys about the film when it arrives! Hopefully next month!

Believe me, even in this country they are now using Digital Xray already hence i might have problem getting xray film here!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew O'Neill View Post
    I have the green latitude. Some people are using HRT green and getting lovely results with it. I should scoop up a box of it before it's "out of stock". I get a bad feeling when I see "out of stock" messages, as the xray industry is moving more and more to digital (and why wouldn't they? Look at the savings and convenience). "out of stock" could very well mean, "discontinued".

Hey do the test, we want to know!

I just bought the HRT off ebay. I know it will get sold soon. I can't buy another box since i just want to test if the xray film will get toast before it arrives here! I think it is worth the gamble haha. The cheapest 8x10 film is almost 3-4 times expensive than the xray film. I'll inform you guys about the film when it arrives! Hopefully next month!

Believe me, even in this country they are now using Digital Xray already hence i might have problem getting xray film here!
    Tin Can

Will do Randy! As soon as it gets here. It will be sent to my friend first then my friend would send me the package. I had my 8x10 camera there already we are just waiting for the other stuff to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Moe View Post
    Hey do the test, we want to know!