Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Cezanne Colorgenius software

Re: Cezanne Colorgenius software

I don't think I have the file. The readme files on Screen's download page have some info about all of this. Tedious, I know. You need the firmware in the scanner to match the OS and SCSI card in use. I'll do a bit more looking.
    “You often feel tired, not because you've done too much, but because you've done too little of what sparks a light in you.”
    ― Alexander Den Heijer, Nothing You Don't Already Know

Thank you for your help. I was given a pdf version of the fts5000 users manual which says that my error -2821 is not in the list and that I'll have to call the Screen Service. Offcourse Screen doesn't support this scanner anymore. Also I have the Apple G4 with OS 9.2 and my Screen Cezanne fts 5000 came with the Color Scope Pro 3. I do not have the Color Genius.

I contacted Tony. He's traveling, but when he get's home, he'll repost the SCSI info.
    “You often feel tired, not because you've done too much, but because you've done too little of what sparks a light in you.”

The fact that I was given Color Scope 3 instead of Color Genius is it a problem? Do you know if the original software plus the manuals and some parts are sold by some people in this group or elsewhere?
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by nmauro32 View Post
    The fact that I was given Color Scope 3 instead of Color Genius is it a problem? Do you know if the original software plus the manuals and some parts are sold by some people in this group or elsewhere?
    Thank you.
    Hi . . . I'm sure I have copies of the older, 'ColorScopePro' manuals . . . However, it would be much better for you to upgrade to 'ColorGenius' on your FT-S5000. However, You do have to ensure you have the correct Driver for your version of MacOS. . . . I will be putting this info on this link very soon . . Hopefully today . . . ;-)
    BR, Tony

Hi All . . . I have been asked to resend files relating to the MacOS and SCSI cards for the FT-S5000 and FT-S5500 . . .
    (Please read these carefully . . . It is not logical sometimes . . . (e.g.CG version and related driver info . . .Doh!!)
    Hopefully this resolves some issues with the guys trying to upgrade.

Please see the attached . . . G4_MacComp_998689_25042004.pdfG5MacOSComp_998703-1.pdfDirectoryStructure.pdf

Once again . . If you are trying to reload CG or CSPro software . . Don't forget to remove all the SCREEN / CG / Driver info's in your MAC . . .
    (I used to do a search for these titles beforehand . . . . )
    I have included a file showing the Directory Structure . . This should be useful for the above issue . . . (Good luck . . ;-)
    Regards,Tony

Thanks, Tony!

Where can I find the upgrade for Color Genius? Thank you.

Thanks Tony. Is it okay if I download these files and host them from my page? They should be okay now that they are on the LFPF server instead of DropBox, but, who knows?
    Bryan | Blog | YouTube | Instagram | Portfolio
    All comments and thoughtful critique welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Corran View Post
    Thanks Tony. Is it okay if I download these files and host them from my page? They should be okay now that they are on the LFPF server instead of DropBox, but, who knows?
    Okay by me to download these files . . . Seems like these sites are the only places to get decent info about the scanners . . . ;-)
    Regards, Tony