Page 982 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 482882932972980981982983984992103210821482 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,820 of 17147

Thread: Large Format Landscapes

Re: Large Format Landscapes

Quote Originally Posted by jp View Post
    Daniel, that's really cool and different! I would be pleased with that (first image)
    Just pissed because I picked this film up off a member here for 35 dollars a box for the Portra, I only bought 2... that was a huge mistake. If I had known I would be seeing these results I would have bought every box he had. Otherwise, I can't afford color film once these two boxes are up.

Quote Originally Posted by dodphotography View Post
    Just pissed because I picked this film up off a member here for 35 dollars a box for the Portra, I only bought 2... that was a huge mistake. If I had known I would be seeing these results I would have bought every box he had. Otherwise, I can't afford color film once these two boxes are up.
    I bought 3 boxes from the same member, wish I had the money for more myself, though I'll be glad to stop carrying the stupid 85B filter! Looks like you're not using any color correction filter?

What's the strange mark at the bottom of the film in the second image, looks like a color streak.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    I bought 3 boxes from the same member, wish I had the money for more myself, though I'll be glad to stop carrying the stupid 85B filter! Looks like you're not using any color correction filter?

What's the strange mark at the bottom of the film in the second image, looks like a color streak.
    That's probably a chem streak from my lab that doesn't always hit the "pro" mark.

I did for the images with the rock, I stacked an 85 lee on top of the big stopper. The first image no, since I had two big stoppers stacked.

Guadalupe Peak From the North (other side of mountain vs my last post):

This was taken with Reinhold's 190mm Meniscus http://www.re-inventedphotoequip.com/Data.html f16 stop (I'm pretty sure). I shot a few with the Meniscus and a few with the Petzval, but this one is sharper edge to edge making me think it's the Meniscus.

Lurker

Actually, its El Capitan. Guadalupe peak is behind it or the far right in the photo.

David

Thanks! My mistake.

That's probably a chem streak from my lab that doesn't always hit the "pro" mark.

I did for the images with the rock, I stacked an 85 lee on top of the big stopper. The first image no, since I had two big stoppers stacked.
    Interesting, so my question is, what do the big stoppers have to do with not putting on the 85?

Interesting, so my question is, what do the big stoppers have to do with not putting on the 85?
    The Lee system only has two slots for 4x4 filters. So if I stack two ND's there's just no room for their friend, the 85 warming.

The image with the rock was color corrected with the filter.

The Lee system only has two slots for 4x4 filters. So if I stack two ND's there's just no room for their friend, the 85 warming.

The image with the rock was color corrected with the filter.
    Gotcha! Now I'm sure I prefer the screw on kind, I've had up to 5 stacked filters before

Gotcha! Now I'm sure I prefer the screw on kind, I've had up to 5 stacked filters before
    Yeah... But I've changed glass so often that I can't keep changing filter sizes. I just love the universal 4x4!