Page 1597 of 1627 FirstFirst ... 5971097149715471587159515961597159815991607 ... LastLast
Results 15,961 to 15,970 of 16265

Thread: Large Format Landscapes

Re: Large Format Landscapes

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Cloven View Post
    How does one attach a full sized picture like all the others herein? I seem only to be able to post a small version for folks to click to open.... Please advise.
    If you have a larger image hosted elsewhere you can paste the URL of the file itself into IMG tags, using the syntax "[img]URL to your image[/img]" (without the quotes). This will embed that image into the forum post.

Alternatively some image hosting websites (such as Flickr) allow you to copy and paste a more elaborate block of code that will embed a preview image of a size you select, but also link to the original hosted page when the image is clicked on.

Stuck inside of Tucson with the Neverland Blues again...

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Cloven View Post
    How does one attach a full sized picture like all the others herein? I seem only to be able to post a small version for folks to click to open.... Please advise.
    The image must be hosted on another site, like Flickr, and a link posted here which automatically posts the image from that site.
    "I love my Verito lens, but I always have to sharpen everything in Photoshop..."

Shazaammmm!!! Thanks!

Thanks for the help. Works like a charm.

I took this photograph in Badlands National Park, South Dakota in July 2020.

I was hiking in the back country early in the evening and the light cast though passing storms to the south was gorgeous on the rock formations along the path. I was still using my first camera, an Intrepid 4x5 Mark III, and I set up to try to capture the good light. After using various lenses—90mm, 150mm, 210mm—I settled on this composition with my 210mm Nikkor lens and an orange filter.

This image was developed in Ecopro and printed using Liquidol on Ilford glossy fiber paper 8x10.

I like!

Quote Originally Posted by jemery View Post

I was hiking in the back country early in the evening and the light cast though passing storms to the south was gorgeous on the rock formations along the path. I was still using my first camera, an Intrepid 4x5 Mark III, and I set up to try to capture the good light. After using various lenses—90mm, 150mm, 210mm—I settled on this composition with my 210mm Nikkor lens and an orange filter.

This image was developed in Ecopro and printed using Liquidol on Ilford glossy fiber paper 8x10.

Quote Originally Posted by jemery View Post

Stunning shot

Martin

Majestic. You really captured it!