Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2008 Texas Alt Photo (and anything else) Shindig

Re: 2008 Texas Alt Photo (and anything else) Shindig

David, sorry to hear you can't make it. Had a really nice outing today with David Brown and Matt - who was doing some wet-plate work. Scott showed up and visited with us for a short while, along with his fine young son.
    Mike Castles
    My Web Site
    Rambles

Well double drat Matt I'm frantic. I kinda thought I wouldn't be able to make it, and I can't, because I'm just about to leave for New England. Hope things are going well and trust I can meet you all next time.

Nate Potter, Austin TX.

Well, the gathering was very nice...sure Matt will post his thoughts when he recovers from the past couple of days. There must have 20-25 good people show up, and there was some very good work shown. A special Thank You to Matt's parents for hosting everyone, and to Matt and Scott for the wet plate demos.
    Mike Castles
    My Web Site
    Rambles

Finally getting my head above water from work since the weekend. I had a great time at the Magruder home and greatly enjoyed seeing the processes, asking questions, and, most of all, meeting the people. But alas, I am not a names person - - I will never forget a face but your name is gone by the time I walk away. Would someone who was there consider making a list of the people who attended? Mike, Dave, Matt, Scott, and Wayne are about all I'm good for...