Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LFinfo deteriorating??

jetcode

Re: LFinfo deteriorating??

Considering the enormous amount of subject matter previously discussed by this community it appears that there is very little that has yet to be explored.

The election on the other hand is a current event and in it's peak phase.

wfwhitaker

Quote Originally Posted by cyrus View Post
    Well, at some point, all possible LF issues will have been discussed, right?
    And at some point, all possible photographs will have been made.

Quote Originally Posted by wfwhitaker View Post
    And at some point, all possible photographs will have been made.
    Wow. Dry wit is definitely not dead.

Terence

In my case, the weather is only just now getting cool enough to go out and shoot comfortably again. NYC summers are a tad ugly to be under a dark-cloth, or lugging heavy equipment.

And I like arguing for the sake of arguing, so I've started throwing a few rocks in the Lounge. Keeps the entertainment value up when you get someone good and riled.

People might have been numbed into silence by the waterfall thread.

Members are busy with their secret lives - slugging it out between the D700 and the new 24mp Sony you-know-where. But without is-my-kit-zoom-better-than-yours questions to mull over, it is surprising that we have things left to discuss at all.

Eric Biggerstaff

I hate the lounge and wish it were removed as I think it can reflect poorly on this site and it's members. I have noticed that when feathers get ruffled in the lounge, the bad feelings can spread over to here.

I don't post a much as I once did but I do keep my eye on the site to see what is going on. This site is a valuable source for information, learning, teaching and inspiration that should be taken care of by the members and moderators. At times there are not many posts that are very interesting, but at other times there are many so perhaps we are just in a down turn at the moment.
    Eric Biggerstaff

www.ericbiggerstaff.com

Thanks for the tips on how to take the lounge out of my normal view. I did that.

Now... is anyone taking photos?

Nathan,

Please ship pickup truck, wooden water tower and chinaberry tree to me in Van Nuys, CA. Gotta go to Bodie for images like that.

~S.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Gittings View Post
    I agree. Though, if you actually look at the seeming plethora of lounge threads/posts, it is really an ongoing discussion amongst only about 6 people. Like Alaska it covers allot of territory but has a tiny population.

Not been around much lately due to health issues.

Reading a post like this is hilarious. Makes me think it's worthwhile popping still.

Thanks Kirk