I've recently rented some time on an Imacon Flextight 4x5 Scanner using the Flexcolor software for scanning. In order to have the most flexibility for each scan I decided to scan my film in the 3F format and later process them on my computer using the Flexcolor software. I usually work in the ProPhoto RGB color space so that is how I have my output settings configured. The scans from the first day processed correctly. The scans I made from the 2nd day I rented time, will only process in the Adobe 1998 color space. I don't remember if I changed the output RGB setting from Adobe 1998 to Prophoto RGB before I made these scans. However, I was under the impression that it wouldn't matter because I was scanning in the 3F format, which is basically a RAW format with no settings applied. I figured the color space would be attached at the time of processing. I having quadruple checked the output setting on my Flexcolor software before processing 3F files to make sure it's set on Prophoto RGB. I don't know if I'm missing something, or if there is another option somewhere I'm missing with the processing. Can anyone out there enlighten me with their knowledge on this issue? The only help available seems to only be through these forums. If I don't get any replies, I may try to go back and do some scans, making sure the output setting is on Prophoto RGB before scanning to see if it changes anything. I'll appreciate any help.