In the last couple of months I've ordered three 2x3 Pacemaker Graphic boards from KEH.

On my first order KEH sent me a board that wasn't even for a Graphic. I've never seen another like it.

On my second order, for two boards, they sent one 2x3 Pacemaker board as advertised (good) and one 4x5 Pacemaker board in a plastic bag marked "2x3 Graphic" (not good).

I called in to place the second order, had a chat with the salesman. He told me that it was impossible to send the message "Measure the boards before shipping" to the warehouse. At the time I placed my second order, their site still showed an image of a board like #1, the not-for-Graphic; I just checked, it isn't there now.

I know the general consensus is that no dealer is safer to buy routine 35 mm and MF equipment from than KEH. Are they equally safe as a source of LF gear? Or is their problem with equipment that's not clearly labelled? We all knows that metal Graphic boards are pretty, um, anonymous. Even so, two misses out of three seems pretty bad.

Arrgh!

Dan

Please don't tell me that I'm a slow learner, I've already measured.