Focus Magazine is launching a new online bookstore that acts as a gateway between publishers and consumers of fine books of photography. This website, photobookconnoisseur.net, is unique in its conception where it is a way to purchase books of photography directly from the publishers instead of through an online bookstore. Photobookconnoisseur is your gateway to reach those publishers. This new site will launch July 1 and before then I am looking for photographers who have published their books of photography who are willing to test this bookstore out.

What you need:

A website that allows people to purchase books of photography straight from you.
A lo resolution image of the book cover
A short description of the book
An ISBN number

This opportunity is free for ALL photographers on this website from now until July 1. Until the website is on my server, right now all you need to do is go here, download the CSV file and fill in the blanks. Then, e-mail me the finished CSV file and when the website is up and running, I'll give you a link to create a free publisher account where you can upload this feed to.

I will make absolutely NO comission off of any books that are sold. The consumer buys DIRECTLY from you - no middle man.

For the categories all you need to do is plug in the number that represents the category which would describe your book. See the list below.

1. Abstract
2. Animals
3. Architecture
4. Automobiles
5. Documentary
6. Fashion
7. Figurative
8. Flowers
9. Landscape
10. Masters
11. Nature
12. Nude