Thread: Free opportunity

Free opportunity

Focus Magazine is launching a new online bookstore that acts as a gateway between publishers and consumers of fine books of photography. This website, photobookconnoisseur.net, is unique in its conception where it is a way to purchase books of photography directly from the publishers instead of through an online bookstore. Photobookconnoisseur is your gateway to reach those publishers. This new site will launch July 1 and before then I am looking for photographers who have published their books of photography who are willing to test this bookstore out.

What you need:

A website that allows people to purchase books of photography straight from you.
    A lo resolution image of the book cover
    A short description of the book
    An ISBN number

This opportunity is free for ALL photographers on this website from now until July 1. Until the website is on my server, right now all you need to do is go here, download the CSV file and fill in the blanks. Then, e-mail me the finished CSV file and when the website is up and running, I'll give you a link to create a free publisher account where you can upload this feed to.

I will make absolutely NO comission off of any books that are sold. The consumer buys DIRECTLY from you - no middle man.

For the categories all you need to do is plug in the number that represents the category which would describe your book. See the list below.

1. Abstract
    2. Animals
    3. Architecture
    4. Automobiles
    5. Documentary
    6. Fashion
    7. Figurative
    8. Flowers
    9. Landscape
    10. Masters
    11. Nature
    12. Nude
    13. Portrait
    14. Seascape
    15. Still Life
    16. Street
    17. Vintage
    18. Other

Re: Free opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by FocusMag View Post
    Focus Magazine is launching a new online bookstore that acts as a gateway between publishers and consumers of fine books of photography. This website, photobookconnoisseur.net, is unique in its conception where it is a way to purchase books of photography directly from the publishers instead of through an online bookstore. Photobookconnoisseur is your gateway to reach those publishers. This new site will launch July 1 and before then I am looking for photographers who have published their books of photography who are willing to test this bookstore out.

What you need:

A website that allows people to purchase books of photography straight from you.
    A lo resolution image of the book cover
    A short description of the book
    An ISBN number

This opportunity is free for ALL photographers on this website from now until July 1. Until the website is on my server, right now all you need to do is go here, download the CSV file and fill in the blanks. Then, e-mail me the finished CSV file and when the website is up and running, I'll give you a link to create a free publisher account where you can upload this feed to.

I will make absolutely NO comission off of any books that are sold. The consumer buys DIRECTLY from you - no middle man.

For the categories all you need to do is plug in the number that represents the category which would describe your book. See the list below.

1. Abstract
    2. Animals
    3. Architecture
    4. Automobiles
    5. Documentary
    6. Fashion
    7. Figurative
    8. Flowers
    9. Landscape
    10. Masters
    11. Nature
    12. Nude
    13. Portrait
    14. Seascape
    15. Still Life
    16. Street
    17. Vintage
    18. Other
    Oops. I forgot to provide the link.

Click here

The link you provided does not seem to be working correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Rosenberg View Post
    The link you provided does not seem to be working correctly.
    I just tried it again.. works fine for me. You're downloading a CSV file. If you'd like, PM me your e-mail address. I'll send it in an attachment.