Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a good duotone printer in China

Re: Looking for a good duotone printer in China

Really nice work. Good luck with your publishing. I really like the effects and moods you have created with your prints. Excellent.

Re: Looking for a good duotone printer in China

Quote Originally Posted by Dakotah Jackson View Post
    "Dakotah, this seems a bit harsh to write in response to the poster. Couldn't someone in another country say the same about the US, i.e., do you really want to deal with a country that has started an unprovoked war and occupied a foreign country for five years, denying its citizens the right to self-determination? "

No, my response is not harsh. Buying from China is supporting a government whose top leaders, both civilian and military, have actively threatened to use nuclear weapons against the USA. They kill the Tibetans. Yet we keep supporting them just as many kept supporting Germany up until the US entered WWII.

Yes, the US is an aggressor nation, occupying a country that was NO threat to us, seeminly only to feed the paranoia or George W. Bush, an International War Criminal. The airplane murders were the act of criminals, not a country. They should have been dealt with by the FBI and Interpol, not by attacking a country so W could brag he is 'ordering real Army guys' to kill people. Before buying US goods I scrutinize their political support and choose to stay away from those who support the Iraq occupation force.

Just as you and others say about China, some things we get nowhere else. So, in some cases I do without simply because I don't want to support these vermin, whether Chinese or Republican Sheep Molesters. At times we have to make a choice but at least we have that option. Choosing to give your money to Chinese murderers when you have other options is to say their killing is OK with you.
    Finally someone has said what I've been wanting to say about China, only couldn't find the words to say them.

I think, though, I have found a non-violent, incredibly high quality printer for the good Rabbi who will produce the most beautiful book of photography for him that he has ever seen. Amazing photography + Amazing printing + High quality paper and binding = An incredible book. Hopefully my printer can finalize his price soon and we can get moving on this book which I am dying to do. The book in lo resolution PDF form is incredible... I can't wait to see it in quadtone reproduction with 300 linescreen.