Thread: Howtek 4500 4Sale 1 Owner

Howtek 4500 4Sale 1 Owner

I always dreamed of having a drum scanner. Alas, I shoot only digital now. I am the original owner of a Howtek 4500. Full service by Aztek in 2005(2004?). Exc Condition -never used in heavy production. Has Mounting Station. Plenty of Scanning supplies for local buyer (can't ship chemicals). This is a SCSI / Mac Scanner. With most recent scanning software that Howtek Shipped (RGB/CMYK). Silverfast also makes softwware for this machine -which you can use on a current Mac with a SCSI card. I also have an OS9 G4 that will run the scanner. I don't like ebay & prefer to sell gear to serious pros only. Make me an offer. (Honest offers only please, otherwise I'll just keep it) I'm in SF Bay Area (Marin County)

Re: Howtek 4500 4Sale 1 Owner

Private message sent.

Have you sold the scanner yet?

jetcode

Quote Originally Posted by ImageConscious View Post
    I always dreamed of having a drum scanner. Alas, I shoot only digital now. I am the original owner of a Howtek 4500. Full service by Aztek in 2005(2004?). Exc Condition -never used in heavy production. Has Mounting Station. Plenty of Scanning supplies for local buyer (can't ship chemicals). This is a SCSI / Mac Scanner. With most recent scanning software that Howtek Shipped (RGB/CMYK). Silverfast also makes softwware for this machine -which you can use on a current Mac with a SCSI card. I also have an OS9 G4 that will run the scanner. I don't like ebay & prefer to sell gear to serious pros only. Make me an offer. (Honest offers only please, otherwise I'll just keep it) I'm in SF Bay Area (Marin County)
    I may be interested in the scanning supplies. Actually I am interested in trying Kami fluid and optical mylar before making a new purchase.