Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Publish Your Photos Here!

Re: Publish Your Photos Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Petronio View Post
    Sure just send them to me directly, Cyrus has sort of abandoned the yahoo address and I haven't seen him on this forum in months (and the book was his idea!!! isn't that ironic).

f AT frankpetronio DOT com

Honestly I've been ducking this, I've been busy/lazy/self-absorbed. I was pretty disappointed with the first version to be honest but 50+ people still bought it with all it's flaws...

I can probably whip out a new PDF for Lulu pretty easily so stay tuned... re-starting is hard...

I haven't abandoned it. There's just nothing else for me to do as its out of my hands now.
    Meanwhile I've been busy too - chatting with the ACLU about my lawsuit and making photogravures.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrus View Post
    I haven't abandoned it. There's just nothing else for me to do as its out of my hands now.
    Meanwhile I've been busy too - chatting with the ACLU about my lawsuit and making photogravures.
    You answered a lot of questions in the beginning if i recall correctly. Franks been "ducking this", At what point was it out of your hands?
    Aandi.com has their indigo up and running but no mac software. If you guys are running pc's have a look at do it yourself prices. Quantities are cheap. I mentioned this to Frank in a pm a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by vinny View Post
    You answered a lot of questions in the beginning if i recall correctly. Franks been "ducking this", At what point was it out of your hands?
    Aandi.com has their indigo up and running but no mac software. If you guys are running pc's have a look at do it yourself prices. Quantities are cheap. I mentioned this to Frank in a pm a while back.
    I collected the photos and forwarded them to Frank.
    Frank put out the first book -- which was fine but for LuLu's printing problem that is no fault of frank or anyone else except Lulu. I guess he considered redoing it but has been busy. Still, I'm glad a few were sold to it was not a total loss for Frank. Now he can go buy that yatch!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Petronio View Post
    I was pretty disappointed with the first version to be honest but 50+ people still bought it with all it's flaws...
    I didn't realize there was a first version.

So this is available for purchase?