Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Emulsion Magazine still in business?

Is Emulsion Magazine still in business?

Their website hasn't been updated in ages and I haven't heard anything about them either. I hope it's going well.

Eric
    Eric Rose
    www.ericrose.com

I don't play the piano, I don't have a beard and I listen to AC/DC in the darkroom. I have no hope as a photographer.

Re: Is Emulsion Magazine still in business?

Yes they are, the next issue should be comming out pretty soon. They have had problems keeping up with the web site, but the magazine it is still in bussiness.

It's still alive. Nothing has changed. I'll never understand why people start false rumors. BTW Jorge, see you in two weeks! Are you going to be at the workshop Emulsion is doing in Col. Roma?

I kinda read Eric's post as a how are you doing statement, not a what the hell are you doing.

Mike

So the title of the post...Is Emulsion still in business? was a how are you doing statement?

We have a lot of things going. In particular a web forum launching soon. Working with several countries building photo schools, Spcial projects here in this country, the layout for issue 4 underway right now.

Personally if you want the full dirt, and I'm not afraid to say I've had health problems, I have to redo the same darn surgery I had last spring. I also got the word after hiking to a new slot canyon two weeks ago, that I know have to have both knees replaced. I declined to have it done this coming week, because I have to damn much to do. So come Thanksgiving in the USA, I may slow down enough to do what the Dr's are telling me I have to do now. I'm danish I tough it out. Now you know how personally I'm doing. No hiding behind speculations or rumors.

Aggie, if you don't take care of yourself...... Danish or not.....

Mike

Aggie, keep up the good work with your publication, but you come first. Take care.
    All best,
    Merg

Don't be so paranoid Aggie. I was honestly just wondering. What's someone suppose to think, stale website, no talk about it on any of the forums, no magazines on the newstand. What would you think if you were in my position?

You have put a lot of effort into it and I would hate to see it go to waste.

Sorry to hear about your health issues.
    Eric Rose
    www.ericrose.com

I don't play the piano, I don't have a beard and I listen to AC/DC in the darkroom. I have no hope as a photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
    It's still alive. Nothing has changed. I'll never understand why people start false rumors. BTW Jorge, see you in two weeks! Are you going to be at the workshop Emulsion is doing in Col. Roma?
    Well, you forgot to tell me about the workshop.....but I will probably be there anyhow...

Yeppers it is still in business, I am working on getting the next issue put together for printing, sorry, been out of town for a couple of days on a shoot, but back now and getting things in order so everything can continue forward..

Dave